Where Do U Get A Cheap Visor Like The Ones Adam Suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick check on a search engine will yield many results, and if like me you have google chrome or firefox, then there are many extensions to help seek out cheaper prices :) I've seen cheap gold iridium visors from 8.99 GBP on eBay, to good old HJC ones at 30.00 GBP.

You have to remember that projects like these take time and money to complete, if you can't afford it now then simply wait until you can or be creative with your own alternative! :pYou may just find something new for all of us. Good things come to those who wait.

I've heard a lot of people suggest window tint, but I've never seen anyone use it. If you're looking to build the visor from scratch anyway, I would recommend using a method like this:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18292

that way you can get the most accurate visor shape as possible. It isn't as shiny, but you can probably get a color that's closer to the helmets ingame.

Or there's the tried-and-true motorcycle helmet visor method. I just got a gold iridium visor off of ebay for 15 dollars, so I highly recommend it.

randomman said:
I've heard a lot of people suggest window tint, but I've never seen anyone use it. If you're looking to build the visor from scratch anyway, I would recommend using a method like this:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18292

that way you can get the most accurate visor shape as possible. It isn't as shiny, but you can probably get a color that's closer to the helmets ingame.

Or there's the tried-and-true motorcycle helmet visor method. I just got a gold iridium visor off of ebay for 15 dollars, so I highly recommend it.

I really like the homemade vacuum form idea, there's a few videos on youtube. its actually not to painful, and I'm still doing research myself but it looks like maybe 45 bucks to make it and that's including plastic needed to make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back