Where would I be able to find files for a complete foam set

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBananaMC

Hi, I'm looking into making a foam armour set. Except the new website doesn't have many files under the "Resources tab" and the old site is out use. So right now, I'm struggling on where to find some quality files.

Depends what you're looking for. ODST and mjolnir templates are painfully easy to find. I would direct you to Andrew DFT just like anyone else, but I don't know what you're looking for. Regardless, search on YouTube. The people with the best armor can often give you templates, or direct you to some

Hi Mr Banana and welcome to the 405th! Please know that we do have lots of high quality files for both pepakura and foam templates. We are in the transition of moving everything over to this new site. Please accept our apologize on the delay, but know they are coming. In the meantime, old members have access to the old site and may be of assistance in tracking them down for you. Thanks and happy building!

MrBananaMC - as you are registered with the 405th since 2015 you actually still have access to all of the archive on the old forum. You just have to log in over there to access it all. It is only people who are registering for the first time on this forum who are unable to access those until the move is complete.

MrBananaMC - as you are registered with the 405th since 2015 you actually still have access to all of the archive on the old forum. You just have to log in over there to access it all. It is only people who are registering for the first time on this forum who are unable to access those until the move is complete.

Thanks Fangs for catching that. I have to get use to clicking on the name to see the membership date. :) I thought you sounded familiar Mr Banana! Let us know if you have trouble finding what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back