Which Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
Though not a "girly" girl, you'll probably still want your armour to be somewhat colour-coordinated, correct? Of course, I could also be wrong in that respect... lol
yep!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait a sec... "Yep" to me being correct in that assumption, or wrong? Because I referred to both in that same sentence... lol

SPARTAN II said:
Wait a sec... "Yep" to me being correct in that assumption, or wrong? Because I referred to both in that same sentence... lol
Lol, sorry, I was having a brain fart! You were correct in your assumption!

wait, girls can Brain Fart! Wow I just though us Guys could do that. I swear i learn more and more about woman everyday

Dreads said:
wait, girls can Brain Fart! Wow I just though us Guys could do that. I swear i learn more and more about woman everyday
Lol!!

BTW, When the power of love over comes the love of power... the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix I saw in your sig that you couldn't remember who said that!

Aeonyx said:
Lol, sorry, I was having a brain fart! You were correct in your assumption!

Good good. Glad I could be of some help in that respect, girl. It would seem I've managed to delve a little deeper in understanding the female psyche. Either that, or I myself just have a very keen fashion sense (knowing how to colour coordinate and what not), LOL.

Dreads said:

What wonders never cease, huh? :lol:

Aeonyx said:
BTW, When the power of love over comes the love of power... the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix I saw in your sig that you couldn't remember who said that!

How very helpful she be, laddies... :D

EDIT: Notice I said "laddies", not "ladies" (two D's) guys... :p

SPARTAN II said:
Good good. Glad I could be of some help in that respect, girl. It would seem I've managed to delve a little deeper in understanding the female psyche. Either that, or I myself just have a very keen fashion sense (knowing how to colour coordinate and what not), LOL.
I think you are understanding women! :lol:

SPARTAN II said:
How very helpful she be, laddies... :D

EDIT: Notice I said "laddies", not "ladies" (two D's) guys... :p
lol, i read that too fast, i did think you said ladies! he he!

SPARTAN II said:
Well, all I can say is, it's about time! I've been working at it long enough... :sick:
lol, I didn't really know we were that hard to figure out!

Not all the time, but with some of the experiences I've had, it's been a trying task on occasion... :cautious:

Some time i will admit it is had to figure out or understand woman. Sorry guys i had to be honest here.

Wow even with me staying at my desk this thread jumps all over so "haha" its not my fault.

No i am juts bored at work to day i had Monday off of work Tuesday was my b-day a blow off day at work, yesterday i busted my ass and today we got nothing to do. then tomorrow i am off. so i am not instigating i am just having fun from my desk at work. and yes i do have a good job where i can sit on my ass and do nothing all day if any can guess before i leave my desk in 15 mine they get an ecookie

Aeonyx said:
lol, you are an instigator!! j/k

For some reason, just hearing that word (or seeing? Whatever) reminded me of a song, LOL.

"Cautionary Warning" by John Sykes. I don't know if many people would know it, but it's from an Anime series called "Black Heaven".

Sound familiar, Aeon? I know you're a bit of an Anime buff, so... :whistle:

SPARTAN II said:
For some reason, just hearing that word (or seeing? Whatever) reminded me of a song, LOL.

"Cautionary Warning" by John Sykes. I don't know if many people would know it, but it's from an Anime series called "Black Heaven".

Sound familiar, Aeon? I know you're a bit of an Anime buff, so... :whistle:
thats sounds VERY familiar!

Aeonyx said:
Trying to decide which color to go with...........
Green or Pink?

I would do a dull pink btw, Kinna like a nice faded pink that says "Yeah, I'm a girl and yes I just killed that army the lies in ruin behind me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back