Which Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
For some reason, just hearing that word (or seeing? Whatever) reminded me of a song, LOL.

"Cautionary Warning" by John Sykes. I don't know if many people would know it, but it's from an Anime series called "Black Heaven".

Sound familiar, Aeon? I know you're a bit of an Anime buff, so... :whistle:
I know it as Kacho-Oji, same anime though

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, a really good series. It was a little different from what I was used to at the time -- not really the artistic style in which it was done, but the premise behind it -- but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Don't have it for my own collection yet, though. Go figure, lol.

DoC ByTeS said:
I would do a dull pink btw, Kinna like a nice faded pink that says "Yeah, I'm a girl and yes I just killed that army the lies in ruin behind me."

I like the way you think, Doc! Very aggressively, lol.

A dull pink would work well too, it would have a more realistic "battle worn" look to it.

However, I believe at this point Aeon has more than made up her mind on what she's doing to do colour-wise when her armour's at that stage.

No guess oh well all the ecookies are for m talk to you all this weekend if i can otherwise talk to u Sunday night or Monday later all

Talk at ya later Dreads! I would've tried answering your l'il quiz, but to be perfectly frank I just had no bloody clue, dude... :p lol

DoC ByTeS said:
I would do a dull pink btw, Kinna like a nice faded pink that says "Yeah, I'm a girl and yes I just killed that army the lies in ruin behind me."
I definely like the way you think! lol

Oh... good question, Doc. We've been discussing the colour for her armour -- and *ahem* other things, lol -- but no one's really addressed that, yet. Guess we all kinda got a little distracted...

Well, you still have it a little easier than I do, Doc.

Not only am I building the Pep models, but then I'm double-layering it all with sheet styrene. I'm sure the additional glueing/puttying/sanding takes a little more time than resining/fiberglassing one's Pep armour, lol.

It'll give me the desired result I want for my own though, so it's well worth the effort.

So then, Aeon... I take it you'll be resining/fiberglassing your armour as well? o_O

Good. That will help to firm it up and reduce the risk of serious damage should you accidentally knock into something while walking around in it. Because, from what I've heard, just making your Pep armour out of cardstock ain't strong/sturdy enough! :lol:

SPARTAN II said:
Good. That will help to firm it up and reduce the risk of serious damage should you accidentally knock into something while walking around in it. Because, from what I've heard, just making your Pep armour out of cardstock ain't strong/sturdy enough! :lol:
I'm gonna try and make it a sturdy at humanly possible without making it look messed up, or making it too heavy, I'd snap in half, lol.

Aeonyx said:
I'm gonna try and make it a sturdy at humanly possible without making it look messed up, or making it too heavy, I'd snap in half, lol.

We wouldn't want that, now would we? ;)

To have a new member die in a horrible MJOLNIR accident wouldn't be good publicity for our budding community... :p lol

SPARTAN II said:
To have a new member die in a horrible MJOLNIR accident wouldn't be good publicity for our budding community... :p lol
lol, yeah that would suck!!

Aeonyx said:
lol, yeah that would suck!!

BTW on the toxic side LOL, you might look at Fiberglass jelly. It makes your aromor thick ad tough, plus easy to shape. If that one guy would get off his butt and to a tutorial on it! (me)

DoC ByTeS said:
BTW on the toxic side LOL, you might look at Fiberglass jelly. It makes your aromor thick ad tough, plus easy to shape. If that one guy would get off his butt and to a tutorial on it! (me)
cool, thanks! lol

Aeonyx said:
cool, thanks! lol

BTW I'm sure you know by now but FS and Robo's high def pep are the best in the land when your ready to tackle the insanely hard and fun peps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back