Which Color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeonyx said:
thanks for the info, I still have no idea which pep to use yet. ;)

Well if you need I push my helm and the torso I'm finishing up are FS, there is a vid of it at www.mcarmory.com and you can see that most pep to molds are out of Flying Squirrels pep file.

Gotta support my Irish modeling magician!

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it would! Imagine... we have "top of the line" male SPARTAN armour here, it'd be great to have the same for the female members! Best of luck with your build, girl! :D

SPARTAN II said:
Indeed it would! Imagine... we have "top of the line" male SPARTAN armour here, it'd be great to have the same for the female members! Best of luck with your build, girl! :D
thanks!! ;)

Aeonyx said:
BTW, When the power of love over comes the love of power... the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix I saw in your sig that you couldn't remember who said that!

He wasnt the first

SNIPER 118 said:
He wasnt the first
lol, I just googled it, and A LOT of people have been quoted as saying that, but it looks like Plato was the first, he he!

Aeonyx said:
lol, I just googled it, and A LOT of people have been quoted as saying that, but it looks like Plato was the first, he he!

How about this one, "Forgiveness is devine, but never pay for price for late pizza" -Michelangelo (tmnt)

DoC ByTeS said:
How about this one, "Forgiveness is devine, but never pay for price for late pizza" -Michelangelo (tmnt)
Ha ha! That is my favorite quote from Mikey!! Love those crazy turtles!

Yeah-ha! Go Ninja Turtles! Heh heh :lol:

I liked the first film; it was certainly the best of the series, imho. Watched the original cartoon series when I was younger, and thought it was just sooo kewl, lol.

Had a lot of the original Playmates figures and vehicles, ended up selling them off or donating them as I got older.

Tried watching the new one when it came out, just couldn't do it. Wasn't at all the same, and didn't have the same feel to it. Though, I do have to admit I liked how they made the Ninja Turtles more representative of the comic style characters.

SPARTAN II said:
Had a lot of the original Playmates figures and vehicles, ended up selling them off or donating them as I got older.
I am a nerd, lol, I still have ALL my turtles toys in a huge box in my closet, lol. The blimp, the pizza thrower, everything, lol.

Aeonyx said:
I am a nerd, lol, I still have ALL my turtles toys in a huge box in my closet, lol. The blimp, the pizza thrower, everything, lol.

LOL, but my blimp popped, anyway Voltron could take the turtles ;)

BTW do you know what color your going with yet?

Aeonyx said:

Oh, really? That's too kewl! In hindsight, I wish I'd kept all of that stuff I had. They just don't make stuff like that anymore, not the way they used to, anyway. Would've been something neat to share/pass on to my future kids.

DoC ByTeS said:
LOL, but my blimp popped, anyway Voltron could take the turtles ;)

[...]

That's true. All he'd have to do was step on them, lol. I had the big toy of him as well, both my brother and I had one. Man, did we ever have some fun times waging war against each other with those, heh heh.

As for Aeon's choice of colouring for her armour, remember that we won't know anything about that until she finishes it (see posts on first page).

She wants to keep us in suspense... :p lol

SPARTAN II said:
As for Aeon's choice of colouring for her armour, remember that we won't know anything about that until she finishes it (see posts on first page).

She wants to keep us in suspense... :p lol
Yep, ha ha, you will all just have to wait and see! :p

Aeonyx said:
That is so funny, I totally forgot about that, total blast from the past!

Yeah it is! *Takes the TMNT 2 tape out of the living room VCR*
What I didn't watch that movie yesterday........

Or the first one twice......

Oh, yeah! I remember that, back when Vanilla Ice was considered kinda kewl, lol. No, I never had the movie soundtracks, though I did have that one song, heh heh. It's funny how one's taste in music changes over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back