Which Download? (New Build)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr becks

Hi All,

Firstly thanks for reading!, I am completely new to this and have been lurking around the forums gathering information on builds to get a good idea of it all,

After much thought and a few small purchases today I am going to take the dive and get started, But I am wondering which is the best download to use for my size and build that will allow for minimum effort in re-scaling in Pepakua,

To note I did download :
Halo 4/5 Master Chief armour, Complete Set, With Reference, started cutting and glueing it just seems a little on the small side? I would like my helmet to be a little bigger than my head to allow for some padding and what not,

Just a few measurements (Rounded) if they help at all:

Forehead around: 60cm

Head Height: 22 cm

Back of my head to my fore head (straight Line): 24cm

Ear to ear (straight line): 20cm

I also like the Halo 4 Mark VI,

If anyone can help me I will be most grateful!!

Many thanks
Becks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure I understand.
2D menu - Change Scale - Scale Factor.
If you want it to be accurate then your best bet is to just change the scale to fit you.

I did re-scale and tried to recalculate the layouts but I am unable to get the pieces into a good enough position to re-print.

I did re-scale and tried to recalculate the layouts but I am unable to get the pieces into a good enough position to re-print.

Rotate and Divide pieces then?
The second and third option on the second 'bar' in pepakura. (the bar at the top of the screen closest to the pepakura 3d model/pieces.)

I wasn't aware of the divide function, the rotate takes a little getting used to, any idea of the best way to measure up the scaling? thanks for your help thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back