Which is better

Which is better, putting in the visor before glassing, or after?

• Before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

• Other?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Orange

Jr Member
I'm at a stage where i'm about to fiberglass the helmet but i don't know whether to put the visor in or not?

please post why you answered they way you did

because trying to clean up fiberglass off a visor wouldnt work too well and it should be the very last thing you do (after electronics and padding)

Fuffuloo 117 said:
Hey I'm a serious newb. where do you get a visor?
Same here, does anyone know where to get a visor thats gold tinted and cheap (Im talking about the 40$ one, something cheaper)

Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
Same here, does anyone know where to get a visor thats gold tinted and cheap (Im talking about the 40$ one, something cheaper)

People this isn't a place to post those questions. Look on ebay, i got mine for 10 bucks total of 19.00 shipped.

Search for topics then if you don't find it make a new topic, but i guarantee there is at least one topic talking about your same problem.

Agent Orange said:
People this isn't a place to post those questions. Look on ebay, i got mine for 10 bucks total of 19.00 shipped.

Search for topics then if you don't find it make a new topic, but i guarantee there is at least one topic talking about your same problem.
I got one with a buy it now for a total of $24 and i got it yesterday... :)... I would say after your done resining... and figerglassing... But you will have to trim and thing that hangs and gets in the way for the visor...

Im looking for some visors at Amazon, (possibly the only place I'll buy anything online)
I was serching HJC visors but there are so many things that I dont know what to choose from.
If anyone can search through Amazon for a HJC visor, single, not dual, thats gold tinted. It will be greatly appreciated.

imMonkeyGOD said:
Im looking for some visors at Amazon, (possibly the only place I'll buy anything online)
I was serching HJC visors but there are so many things that I dont know what to choose from.
If anyone can search through Amazon for a HJC visor, single, not dual, thats gold tinted. It will be greatly appreciated.
Look on Ebay for HJC Gold... I found one for fairly good price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back