Which is better

Which is better, putting in the visor before glassing, or after?

  • Before

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Orange

Jr Member
I'm at a stage where i'm about to fiberglass the helmet but i don't know whether to put the visor in or not?

please post why you answered they way you did
 

mark

Jr Member
because trying to clean up fiberglass off a visor wouldnt work too well and it should be the very last thing you do (after electronics and padding)
 

imMonkeyGOD

Active Member
Fuffuloo 117 said:
Hey I'm a serious newb. where do you get a visor?
Same here, does anyone know where to get a visor thats gold tinted and cheap (Im talking about the 40$ one, something cheaper)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Orange

Jr Member
imMonkeyGOD said:
Same here, does anyone know where to get a visor thats gold tinted and cheap (Im talking about the 40$ one, something cheaper)
People this isn't a place to post those questions. Look on ebay, i got mine for 10 bucks total of 19.00 shipped.

Search for topics then if you don't find it make a new topic, but i guarantee there is at least one topic talking about your same problem.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Macattack64

Well-Known Member
Agent Orange said:
People this isn't a place to post those questions. Look on ebay, i got mine for 10 bucks total of 19.00 shipped.

Search for topics then if you don't find it make a new topic, but i guarantee there is at least one topic talking about your same problem.
I got one with a buy it now for a total of $24 and i got it yesterday... :)... I would say after your done resining... and figerglassing... But you will have to trim and thing that hangs and gets in the way for the visor...
 
Last edited by a moderator:

imMonkeyGOD

Active Member
Im looking for some visors at Amazon, (possibly the only place I'll buy anything online)
I was serching HJC visors but there are so many things that I dont know what to choose from.
If anyone can search through Amazon for a HJC visor, single, not dual, thats gold tinted. It will be greatly appreciated.
 

Macattack64

Well-Known Member
imMonkeyGOD said:
Im looking for some visors at Amazon, (possibly the only place I'll buy anything online)
I was serching HJC visors but there are so many things that I dont know what to choose from.
If anyone can search through Amazon for a HJC visor, single, not dual, thats gold tinted. It will be greatly appreciated.
Look on Ebay for HJC Gold... I found one for fairly good price...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top