Which ODST Squad?

ODST squad or Insurrectionists ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagger06

Because I love ODSTs and making both these full squads is one of my dream costumes.

Which one do you love more? On one squad we have the originals, with Adam Baldwin and Nathan Fillion giving big bonus points, and Recon to boot, love it or hate it. And then you have Red Vs Blue's insurrectionists, who are able to stand toe to toe with the freelancers, both in combat and visually. Deaths head vs Shark face.:

278132_10101379972765323_670578092_o.jpg

or
285675_10101379972979893_1221673299_n.jpg

My vote's gotta go to the Insurrectionists. I love how they're able to prove a challenge for the freelancers, and they have some very neat designs (how many different ways can Monty use the CQB shoulder?)

I say Insurrectionists, but mostly 'cause I've always wanted to do a Buck squad build myself :p
That being said the Insurrectionists do have some pretty cool looking designs.
Have you got any people lined up to do this with you?

Curious to see this, Squish

Insurrectionists, just because they look amazing and they put up one heck of a fight. And lets be honest, if you do go ahead with it, I cant wait to see Sharkface :D

I don't quite have 5 other people picked out yet, but I've got enough friends asking me to let them wear a suit at a con that I think I could wrangle a group together, at least for a California con. :)

Finding someone with the arms to pull off Mr. No-Sleeves will probably be the most difficult bit though. =P

Currently retooling my old Mickey suit to be the base for one of the Innies, so we'll see how things go for there over the next year! ^^

And I can't wait to make Shark Face eventually. Very excited to see these guys back in action in Season 10!

if you do insurrectionist, you need to have 'falling toward the sky' play when you walk in through some ipod speakers. since the most common video has sharky walking in and wash... "what the f*** is with this guy?"

Either way I think will be amazing. Where in cali do u live? I'm in las vegas, nv. Not to far from ya lol

Everyone loves Shark Face. :)

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I regularly attend:
Fanime (San Jose, CA)
Comic Con International (San Diego, CA)
Anime Expo (Los Angeles, CA)
Penny Arcade Expo Prime (Seattle, WA)

Most likely I would target this one for PAX Prime 2013, with little individual bits being released until that point. Basically turning to focus on working on it after Fanime 2013. I've got a pretty full plate as it is, but making a full ODST squad has always been my 'dream costume'. :)

Well when my halo3 suit is done, this sounds like a fun thing to try out. If you wouldn't mind me helpin out :)

I'm gonna have to go with Buck's Squad. IT might have something to do with nathan fillion's amazing preformance as buck. but either way the rookie Could kick the crap out of the sharkface insurectionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back