Which Piece Should I Start With

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trando434

The project I'm working on is probably going to end up like the other two I tried, but I'm gonna get some help with this one. I am going to try to make another suit of armor from the basic MK VI pep files, I know how to scale them now, but what part should I start with? I keep trying to work on the helmets, but I think they are too hard for someone like me to actually begin the building process with, is this an accurate assumption? If so what is the piece of the suit I should start with? This time I am really serious and I want to make a suit, I don't care how crappy it looks as long as I complete it for once. And PS, I really should still be in the Newb forum, but I am not allowed... so sorry for posting here.

really mods are not a fan of this type thread but if you are going to start a suit id say look up mroreos thread on the smooth files and use those they go together very easy and are very smooth. for any beginner id say use those files. i started out with the recon then the odst helmets then built my first chest and if i had his files at the time my first suit would have looked a ton better, i hope this helps

well, it depends on how you view yourself as a pepper, if you think your not very experienced then start with the smallest parts(handplates) then move up to the larger ones like the forearms and all the way up to the chest piece. If you think you have a decent amount of experience then its up to you where to start. all you have to do is take your time and not rush

I wish you good luck with whichever piece you chose to start with!!!

really mods are not a fan of this type thread but if you are going to start a suit id say look up mroreos thread on the smooth files and use those they go together very easy and are very smooth. for any beginner id say use those files. i started out with the recon then the odst helmets then built my first chest and if i had his files at the time my first suit would have looked a ton better, i hope this helps

Yeah I'm used to that, that is why I really have to be in the noob forum, where mods don't really pay attention to anyway. But thanks for the info!

ANd thanks Condor, now if a moderator would be so kind as to please lock this, i hopefully won't bother anyone else again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back