who am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriga117

Hi people, I'm here since a while but never presented who I am, so here it is:

Coming on this forum I've finally found what I've been looking for since...quite a while: halo armors/weapons templates. Actually I wanted to build an armor with fiberglass and all...but I run out of money and time to make such a thing...
BUT I'm quite stubborn and I decided to buid it out of foam, well, when I'll have more time! It is suposed to be an halo reach custom armor.
I hope all the threads here will help me in this attempt and I will post pictures to show the progress!

See ya'

Welcome!!! I say this all the time: read. read. read. IT WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE well Im being a bit dramatic but seriously read all the threads and you will get a much better understanding of all the things that go on here.
I look forward to you build but don't rush it or it will look rushed

Good luck:thumbsup

Chiefwannabe said:
If you don't read the older posts after you've used that search button, you're gonna die man! You'll literally die right as you hit the post new question button!l

That's the gist of what Chief is saying

Welcome to the group. yes, definitely read everything. My husband and I did a Tex without knowing this placed existed and we had tons of issues that could have been easily fixed by looking or asking here first. Now I am playing catch up and will be making mods to my armour to fix issues that it still has

bottom line.. dont be me.. Read first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back