Who Else Really Hates Hayabusa?

What do you think about Hayabusa armor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithen

I am sorry for anyone I may be offending with this. But i just cannot stand Hayabusa armor. I dont mind the shoulders, and the chest piece, but seriously... what is with the helmet?!? I think it's damn ugly! DAMN UGLY!

Can someone please explain to me what is so attractive about the helmet? i do not understand.

(voice your personal opinions, good or bad)

But that's what the Katana is for. Hayabusa helmet just looks like CoolWhip was sprayed on the actual helmet (to me at least)

EDIT: Yes i know it was based off of ninja gaiden :)

I count all of the helmets except the Hayabusa in Multiplayer "Halo".

They only have the Hayabusa in the becuase the used a spartan in a fighting game(forgot which one). If Bunige never let the game company use the spartan for a fighter, then we wouldn't have Hayabusa.

I hope they don't use the Hayabusa in anything Halo related in the future.

-Pony

i will say what i always say, hayabusa looks good(not incredible) but its just not fitting for halo, the shoulders, Awesome for halo but the chest not so much, or the helm... its like a puzzle piece that seems right but just wont fit lol

How can you hate this armor?....lol.

Busa_Recon.jpg

Ithica

I don't think it looks ugly, I think it just looks out of place. I think people would've been happier if recon and hayabusa traded places.

jareyes said:
I don't think it looks ugly, I think it just looks out of place. I think people would've been happier if recon and hayabusa traded places.

Yeah, that would make a lot more sense anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
hyabusa waswhat all the halo noobs would wear when they got all the achevements. they freaked out. now that recon is out they love that one more. the reson everyone loves both recon and hybusa is well you have to actually work to get them... the next thing will be flame helmets. woopie... honestly im not a fan of either. reson... too popular for no aparent reson. just like in multiplayer though no one wears the standard helm anymore and you willrarely find eva... no ideas as to why.. they just arent as liked. eva for some reason makes everyone hate it without explanation.. hell eva would be sweet for any scuba diveing! you can see more!lol.

the reason for eva and the security helmet not being worn is its a big shiny thing to aim for as a sniper i noticed i died more often whenever i wore either

I'm with microbe, its really cool looking, but it is just too much of a departure from Halo for me. The MKVI is still my favourite, call me old fashioned... I will still eventually do the helm, just for kicks and giggles and to round out the collection. I do like 'busa better than security.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back