Who is on Waypoint this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that the Reach AR was a Chevysrule created file that Yodajammies did the CNC work on - did I miss something?

Other than that, looks great folks! :D

Adam - what happened to the "Weapons" feature that was up a while ago? Everything else gets archived but that just disappeared. Was there a problem?

I wasn't sure who's project it was, partially alex, partially link. So it says Link, 405th (as in other members).

Juliet76 created the Blueprints that helped Chevysrule make the 3d model.
Then I planned everything and started on this. Then link said he was gonna do the CNCing because Brandon couldnt do it until October.
Then link bought the material for the CNC for Yoda (Which at first, I didnt know he was gonna do it)
After everything was milled and stuff, the rifle was sent to link, and he right now is adding some more detail and removing the machining marks.

When he is done, I will buy the molding and casting supplies from a distributor here in Orlando, then I will go to his place and make the mold.

So its pretty much a 5 man project lol :p

Congratulations AceNat! It was great to see both yourself and {Cortana on Waypoint representing Oz (you're officially adopted now AceNat ;)).

Adam, I was a little shocked when I noticed you standing next to a busy road in full armour sporting an MA5C.:eek

Congratulations AceNat! It was great to see both yourself and {Cortana on Waypoint representing Oz (you're officially adopted now AceNat ;)).

:D Thanks juliet! im glad so so glad ! i feel like part of the family :3 Go Australia!

thanks for posting my gen con pictures, grace, or {Cortana, was very pleased that she was in one of those pictures. do you mind if i repost the pictures here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back