Who Lives Near Bremerton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Soooo....I need what I just mentioned in the description; a place to work on my armor. I live on a ship now, so I am ANGRY at the lack of accomodations for art nerds. Don't ya wanna help a fellow costumer? >:

Edit: I'm not looking to buy/rent a place, I just want to hang out with a fellow 405ther and make armor at their place.

Ouch!!

Looks like they rather store ammo than brushes, heh heh.

Hope you find a place, girl.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Ouch!!

Looks like they rather store ammo than brushes, heh heh.

Hope you find a place, girl.

-Pony

Yup...although I haven't seen any bombs yet...

shmalofan said:
I wish you lived near me, i want to make armor with a girl. ;)

Pfffft. Idaho. Why would I want to live there? :rolleyes

Heh. I would make armor with you if I lived nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
i want to make armor with a girl.

You know, some of us Mexican troopers would have been laughing our asses off right now if you typoed a certain word!

Yup...although I haven't seen any bombs yet...

What kind of tin can are you on :unsure ?

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
You know, some of us Mexican troopers would have been laughing our asses off right now if you typoed a certain word!

What kind of tin can are you on :unsure ?

-Pony

I'm on an aircraft carrier. I work in a freezing shop with a giant computer and another area with a stupidly large camera.

ACDCrockr209 said:

I didnt know you are mexican ,Pony??? :unsure

and I totally got that Joke :lol

Queen said:
Pfffft. Idaho. Why would I want to live there? :rolleyes

Heh. I would make armor with you if I lived nearby.

Ok let me rephrase that, i wish i lived near YOU. :p

Thanks for the complement, it can get really boring here in idaho. :sleep

I am getting ready to move out. <yeah im excited.

Iren00 said:
awesome, what's ur position on the on the ship? a type of mechanic?

I'm an electrician that also films planes landing.

I'm on an aircraft carrier.

Badass!! What's the ships name?

I work in a freezing shop with a giant computer and another area with a stupidly large camera.

That sucks! I absolutely hate the cold. I feel like I can't move. And what's with the stupidly large camera.

I didnt know you are mexican ,Pony???

You serious? What did you think I was? Most of my kind are bald or have short hair, but then there's the one...The Proud...The Pony!

and I totally got that Joke

Haha! See told ya!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Badass!! What's the ships name?

That sucks! I absolutely hate the cold. I feel like I can't move. And what's with the stupidly large camera.

-Pony

USS John C. Stennis is the name. The camera is for filming "birds."

The only ones I actually know are the Prowlers. There were a couple others, but now they're all in California.

ACDCrockr209 said:

-Pony

Alex spartan177 said:
and I totally got that Joke :lol

Lols, if you guys want me to edit my post, i can :p

I probably live too far away, i live just north of Everett in Marysville, but oddly enough my folks own a house about 400ft from my house and its goign up for rent this March or April, whenever the tenants move out. so if it's not to far away look into it.

Sure wish you were by me, but my armor making has been slugish lately, id be more likely to want to play some halo :p

I have this amazing thing called a car, and since I am from Montana, my perception of distance and time is a bit skewed, so everything in this red circle is a short drive...

Untitled.jpg

As long as I can get there and back in the same day, I could probably go wherever you are...if I have gas money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back