Who makes the best Velcro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyAlloy227

Any of us knows that Velcro has a life and is very much mortal. Both my ODST and my Mandalorian sets are bound by Velcro and Elastic. However, the Velcro I used in these costumes are both store bought and scavenged. Sometimes, the Velcro begins to die after its first use. Out of all the Velcro you guys have used, which company/brand makes the best, most long lasting Velcro?

I use 3M dual lock to hold my cod piece together along with some small clasps and pins to keep everything lined up nice.
41nCHhAN8WL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
It's all hooks that interlock when pressed together. Good sheer strength and decently strong when pulled apart. Without the soft fabric for traditional velcro to grab onto it will likely last until it gets clogged with hair/string etc. The back is also adhesive.

Upvote 0
I'm gonna be the annoying smart A and say that Velcro is the best Velcro.

Because Velcro is a company whom makes hook and loop fasteners.

Peace out

Wish I could contribute more without sounding like an idiot, but I honestly haven't had any bad experiences with any types of "velcro" I use. Just make sure to keep it clean and be careful of how forceful you are when you take it apart.
Also, I think this thread would be better for the Props and Costumes area, rather than Questions and Support, which I believe is about the site?

Upvote 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back