Who Wants Free Signatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

inphantzz

Heya Fellow 405th Members!

I have noticed the lack of signatures within forum members these days. So, I, offer to create signatures for members who will request. And the Best thing is, there is no cost. Their are examples of signatures below:

Flood:

bj68pg.jpg

ODST Spartan:

1z3ctxi.jpg

Edit: Here is another unclaimed project I have just finished:

Jackal:

70uj6e.jpg

Warmachines for all You War machine Lovers :)

5p0dwy.jpg

The Punisher:

28qyq6s.jpg

These are just 3 to state. These ones are un-owned, who ever requests first will recieve ONE and their name will be 'engraved' onto them.

If someone has claimed them then No Problem. If you request a signature, I'll be happy to make it, so everyone will recieve a unique one.

Here is the form:

Name wished to be placed on the signature:

Main image:

Colours:

Other, etc:

Pixel Width x Pixel Length:

Be Creative!

Main image: master cheif in a cool pose from the starry night promo

Colours:regular master cheif color

Other, etc: Adam Anderson in cool letters

Pixel Width x Pixel Length: doesnt matter, but not really big

please thanks!:)

Adam Anderson said:
Main image: master cheif in a cool pose from the starry night promo

Colours:regular master cheif color

Other, etc: Adam Anderson in cool letters

Pixel Width x Pixel Length: doesnt matter, but not really big

please thanks!:)

Ok, i will get to that, as long as you post the picture. :) Also what colour would the background render be?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh man I would love to get one!!!

I'd like to get a custom one, with my gamertag: winged rising

the main image I think should be either the chief, cortana, or a brute chieftan but feel free to mix it up a bit. whatever colors you find work best but I like deep blues and blacks, white and silvers, sometimes red but I can go for any color scheme. I would prefer a wide signature but do what you can. if you could do that I'd appreciate it, hopefully it didnt sound like I was demanding anything... just a request since you put up the offer lol

Quinn said:
Ok, i will get to that, as long as you post the picture. :) Also what colour would the background render be?

and a little darker than the background on this. (also this is the image)

thanks man,! your the best!

so beautiful, if you dont mind I may come back for more! (I like sigs)

EDIT: whered you find the brute image, for some reason I cant place it

I would take the odst spartan with Streetrocks engraved on it if no one has claimed it. That's pretty awesome that you would do this for free, definitely reflects the spirit of the forum. Good on you sir!

These are really good, and there free too!

If you could, some variation of this would be cool

halocole.png

and have "Spawn Camp3r" in 8pt font on the bottom left. just white with black outline.

Could you make me one? ^^

Name wished to be placed on the signature: RazorTouch

Main image: this one right here

Colours: black/white or anything that just... kind of makes the colour pink of the armour pop out. xD

Pixel Width x Pixel Length: the same size as the image i gave the link to

Brandon McClain said:
I would take the odst spartan with Streetrocks engraved on it if no one has claimed it. That's pretty awesome that you would do this for free, definitely reflects the spirit of the forum. Good on you sir!

STREETROCKS

fny0co.jpg

SPAWN CAMP3R:

fm2o7n.jpg

DOING LEDA AND AFTER WILL START WRISING

Actually now that I think about it more, can you make me a cortana one and a chief one, but basically the same stuff? of course anybody before or after me who hasnt gotten one yet is priority but just hoping you could. if we need to talk about it send me a pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back