Who Wants To Go To Mars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinmon22

http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

pretty much explains everything right there. But if you're too lazy to read, Google has teamed up with Virgin (you know, the guys who run Virgin Atlantic and won the x-prize?) to create Virgle, the first human colony on Mars! The trip is scheduled sometime in the next 20 years, and they are offering spots if you have a good enough reason to go! I say we turn Mars into 405th HQ. Just think, an entire PLANET filled with spartans!

too good to be true you ask?

you're right :(

This would be so epic even though we'd have to have suits everytime we left our settlement to play or collect a rock sample :D

iSUPERNOOB said:
http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

pretty much explains everything right there. But if you're too lazy to read, Google has teamed up with Virgin (you know, the guys who run Virgin Atlantic and won the x-prize?) to create Virgle, the first human colony on Mars! The trip is scheduled sometime in the next 20 years, and they are offering spots if you have a good enough reason to go! I say we turn Mars into 405th HQ. Just think, an entire PLANET filled with spartans!

too good to be true you ask?

you're right :(

:eek ?!?! First human colony on mars, starting april 1st?! Sounds legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember that the gravity on Mars is less than that of Earth, and the surface temperature can get extreamly cold. I say go subterranian, it allows for better insulation.

I wonder what the defense force will use as weapons...........

YES I AM THINKING DEAD SPACE an AVATAR

WOW this sounds as legit as googles new name of topica! I mean no one plays pranks on april first

Just remember that the gravity on Mars is less than that of Earth, and the surface temperature can get extreamly cold. I say go subterranian, it allows for better insulation.

SUBTERRANIAN!?! but the locusts live down there!

Squirtle117 said:
WOW this sounds as legit as googles new name of topica! I mean no one plays pranks on april first

SUBTERRANIAN!?! but the locusts live down there!

We have flamethrowers and other weapons that are good for confined spaces, so let's use them dammit!

Texan2012 said:
We have flamethrowers and other weapons that are good for confined spaces, so let's use them dammit!

*Marcus fenix voice disguise momentarily activated* lets do this

bobbio555 said:
:eek ?!?! First human colony on mars, starting april 1st?! Sounds legit.

but of course? when has google ever lied to us about anything they announce on april 1st? Well, besides then mentalplex, pagerank, copernicus center, google gulp, google romance, Gmail paper, TiSP and a few others?

ForgedReclaimer said:
Quick! we need to build EVA armor NOW!

win.

We could be the security force and besides we have the force of people and we always keep coming up weapon ideas and LeeKegan somewhat makes them functional and we could make them fully functional

we could also have hornets and longswords........

They shouldnt even tease peopel with this kind of stuff, cause someone who sees this and doesnt read the whole thing could go their whole life wondering why the mars thing has been postponed for soo long.

Well sounds great though i doubt any other defense other than an AA asteroid cannon would be in defense, If humankind is still alive in around 500 years i say we go all Mass effect not halo, like if we tryed to keep aliens out a new rascist debate would uproar so let them in and when they go berserk kill them.LOL.

I would prefer saturn over mars like so what sandstorms- we'd have a asteroid belt for different sectors and bases letting 405th be like a secret GI JOE organization creating the best armor from the trendiest and battle effective MATERIALS EVERR!!!sorry i got carried away. But no no Mars is awesome, so... any reasons for why they should let you in? Like we could come(Don't laugh about that word) up with heaps of answers and use them for reasons why they should drive us to mars.

Texan2012 said:

well be wearing our spartan armor well be war as. Dont uyou read all the complaints how people boiling themselves alive :p

And I Would be in on it :D

If virgin won't do it. WE SHOULD

anyone of you 405th know how to build spacecraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back