Who wants to make a short film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt Freezer

Jr Member
Alright so I want to make a trailer style short film. I'm basically doing this from scrap with just a script and an idea of what it could be. I'll put this up front that i dont actually have reach so while i cant play im here to help as much as possible.

What I need for this is as follows:
Someone that can record the gameplay onto thier computer.
4 additional voice actors.
Marines:
3 body actors with MP helmet, GUNGNIR shoulders/ brown armor and one with red as a secondary color
2 body actors with pilot helmet, GUNGIR shoulders black armor green secondary
Innes:
10 body actors with various armors any color secondary of black

It would be awesome if we could get this together.

Heres the script to see if youre intrested:

A DESPERATE fight

Sniper
Sarge, we got 30 Tangos movin' in on your position.

Sgt. Mason
I see them! Try to thin 'em out before they get here!

Spotter
I got a inne officer, easy shot.

SNIPER
I see him. Takin' the shot.

The rifle booms as the inne's head snaps back and the Brute falls over

SPOTTER
Target down. Christ, they just brought a tank in! Sarge, tank inbound!

Mason
Damn it! Fall back! Fall back!

AN EXPLOSION COVERS THE SQUAD FROM THE SNIPER TEAMS VIEW. WHEN THE SMOKE STARTS TO FADE MASON IS THE ONLY ONE TO BE SEEN.

SNIPER
Sarge! Get out of there!

SPOTTER
Dagger 1-1, this is Bravo 2-3. We need immediate dustoff. Be advised enemy has armor on the ground at this time!

Dagger 1-1
Roger that 2-3! Dagger 1-1 inbound for immediate dustoff, guns hot.

THE TANKEXPLODES AS THE FALCONS CANNON BLAZE AT IT.

Crew chief
We gotcha Mason. Lets get you into the bird.

MASON IS TAKEN INTO THE FALCON AS THE SNIPER TEAM GET IN LAST FIRING AT THE REMAINING COVENANT. SCENE FADES TO BLACK.

Let me know what you think!

this is a halo reach gameplay moc up vid??

correct

cool idea i am a good voice actor but unfortinitly i am to busy and i dislike swearing it is rather piontless.

wish i could help but i could asist in brainstorming and or editing script.

I can do voice acting, but actually body acting in game is hard for me to do, I've tried machinimas, but positioning sucks with me :/ I have a voice you'd expect from a 19 year old guy, it's not deep, but it's not high either, although it does gravitate towards deeper. And I swear so I'd be fine with cussing.

I would love to voice act for this! (the spotter would be preferable) I've done some acting for some small time machinima groups and would love to do this! (I could do several different filler characters as well) I could also help with some scripting and body acting as well . Thanks!

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back