Who Wants To See Friendly Get Hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spartan117x said:
Its one thing to talk about alcohol on this forum, but when you go into underage drinking, I donno about the mods, but I think I'd lock the topic after that.
And I think that theres some slight exaggeration in his post anyways.

he's in honduras though, different drinking age.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason 'Biff' H said:
he's in honduras though, different drinking age.

Ah your right, the thought came across my mind, but I definitely failed to actually look at the location.

<ul>[*] Sexual and/or Vulgar Language, Discussion of Drug Use, or Other Unadvised Content - Minimum 2 Warnings
Topics or posts that contain prejudice regarding race, gender, age, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation will not be tolerated on these forums. Swearing, references to sexual acts in graphic or typed form, lewd jokes, accounts of mind altering drugs legal or not, and etc. will also not be tolerated. 2 Warnings are issued for the severity of these offenses.[/list]So it goes without saying...you should have left the alcohol talk out of it.

It's funny, but not impressive or cool to do stuff like this under the influence.

This site isn't in Honduras. It's accessible to anyone. Underage or not, this talk is not permitted on this website.

Edit:
You can thank everyone here who talked about the alcohol more than the stupid stunt for this thread being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back