Who watches Dr. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Doctor Who. It was actually my girlfriend who got me into it. So far I've only seen the revived series, but I really want to watch the classic episodes.

SPOILERS:

Let's kill Hitler blew my mind. I can't believe River both killed and saved the Doctor in one episode. It still seems that a young Melody kills him. It also seems to show that the Doctor and River's time lines aren't completely back-to-front, since the Doctor has seen her regeneration and death and they haven't mentioned any of their other adventures. Also, finding out more about the Silence. I can't wait for more.

Last edited by a moderator:
as a bloke in his 40's i watched the original doctor in the 70's and yes i used to hide behind the couch. and every new doctor takes time to get used to.

Earlier but not now because so many Tv. show are popular in current time, prefer to watch the-sopranos in my free time. Such a entertainment for all human being.

I'm so excited that there is actually a thread on here for Dr. Who. I just wanted to say that first and foremost :D

My Whovian History starts with revived Who starting with Nine. I'm still not a huge fan of Eleven. Not simply because he followed Ten, who is my favorite doctor and now I can't watch David Tennent in anything else without fangirling, but as someone else had mentioned, that he's just not relatable for me.

I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I think it would be totally cool to build Cybermen "armor" hehe that, or dress up like a Weeping Angel around other people who have seen Dr. Who and will get sliiiiightly creeped out by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dream is to make a weeping angels costume, stand still outside my friends bedroom, and as soon as he opens the door he would FREAK OUT!

lol. I've only seen 3 Dr. Who episodes, and I am obsessed with the weeping angels.

Gotta say i'm totally syked for later this year. I am probably one of those people concerned as to how ingrained River has become considering the fairly temporary nature of the Doctor's companions. But i try not to let it get to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back