Who watches Dr. Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Only you people would appreciate this.

DalekSquidward.jpg

It's all because yours truly just started watching Dr. Who not too long ago, and my tired yet slightly caffeinated brain made the connection between the two squidly beings.

It's all because yours truly just started watching Dr. Who not too long ago, and my tired yet slightly caffeinated brain made the connection between the two squidly beings.
Which doctor.

The 11th (cant remember the actors name,but the one with the weird hair.)?

Which doctor.

The 11th (cant remember the actors name,but the one with the weird hair.)?

The one with Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper the random blonde chick. I know there are older Dr. Who's, but this is the first one I've seen.

If I recall, All of the doctors have crossed paths with the Daleks except for the 8th doctor (a movie) :p

The 9th.
Ok,i really like the redesign for the cybermen.

He was the first i got into too.
Been watching off and on since i was 8 though.
(10 years of doctor who and im still a newb. :( )

Ok... I'm going to go out on a limb and "Date" myself: I started with the 2nd Doctor - Patrick Troughton.

DANG!!!
You either old, or started in with an early doctor.

And i just got through watching his episodes. (dont remember a thing.:((( )

Started with an early doctor as reruns.
Oh and yea. I like the new Cybermen costumes too!

I need to watch the originals. I love campy old shows, especially the British ones. BBC is silly.

Dr who is great!

I've only watched the 3 latest doctors though.

One day I hope to build a dalek,

I need to watch the originals. I love campy old shows, especially the British ones. BBC is silly.
Yea they are. I still watch the brit-coms on pbs even though ive seen pretty much all of the series and their episodes.
Dr who is great!

I've only watched the 3 latest doctors though.

One day I hope to build a dalek,
Yea it is.
And i hopping to get a CyberMan kicked out for Hurricane Who next year.

i grew up with dr who :p seen every episode exept the new ones. The new docter is funny yet the new daleks look so seventies. I don't like that design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back