who would be interested in a youtube halo spartan workout program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenko3

RXO
Member DIN
S985
Just wanted to see who all would be intersted in viewing something like this led by me.

Would it be something like getting a spartan body? or working out in spartan armor, because that could be interesting! Personally, I think many prop builders are spending a majority of their time building and not working out but it could be interesting! I would consider it. Or maybe for the shorter Spartans if you also provided tips on posture or stretches that can elongate the spine a bit. Just an idea

I could do a little of both in and out of armor excercises. and I am sorry about you being short I as well have to deal with being virtically challenged. unless your actually getting a Spartan augmentation process your not going to get taller. ohh and you could use stilts or platform boots. goth boots or Frankenstein boots are inexpensive if you wanted to go that route

Yeah, I have thought about platform boots. I just don't want my legs to look so much longer than my torso.

Exercising in armor seems hard... idk if I would do that.

I'd be into a workout regimen. I need one anyways. As for the height... I found a way around it XD I made the height issue canonical to my OC spartan. Her height augmentation failed and she's therefore a bit more on the small and petit side compared to her brothers and sisters.

depends on the excersise and armor

- - - Updated - - -

ok so I have a few of you so far I will start tomorrow and post a link on here.

so today I will be starting this up and I have been thinking would a facebook or skype interactive live broadcast be better for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back