Who's Costume Is This?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Bradley

Sr Member
Though I'd at least pose the question.. this costume looks familiar, but I haven't seen anyone claim the credit just yet:

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story...6-10229,00.html

0,,6104721,00.jpg

Is this one of our members? o_O

Keegan said:
Has to be, the event was in Australia and hes an Aussie.

ya and the battle scar thingy of his right side chest armor is the same in that pic

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep its Zerebin's armor, it was at the supernove convention in brisbane. Heres a few more photos of his:
DSC_1786.jpg

supa49.jpg

While we are on the topic of trying to find people's armor, I saw a thread here of an absolutley supreme suit of CQB.

Someone said it belonged to Link, but I don't think that's right.

Anyone know what it was?

Spartan137 said:
While we are on the topic of trying to find people's armor, I saw a thread here of an absolutley supreme suit of CQB.

Anyone know what it was?

hmm. Maybe either WetoKole or Sigma? Idk who else has the helmet

Spartan137 said:

Anyone know what it was?
Yes. It was Vos, not Link, WetOkole nor Sigma-LS. Here's the original thread:

Vos's Spartan, Vacuum Formed CQB

And here's Vos's post with more pics.

And by the way, I believe that Zerebin is still in the Noobie land ^^

And yeah it's Zerebin's armor. He showed it to me on msn.

Yeah, that is me in my armour. I decided to wear it cause heaps of people asked me too, and i didn't realise media were gonna snap me up like they did. I was asked by several of the actual guest stars for photos which i can't show you for abit, gimme a week though, legal reasons and all :p..

There was actually 2 MC suits there, both Pepakura, mine and a 7 year old MINI CHIEF, who was insanely awesome. Pics will come, trust me. I mentioned the 405th many times and i am one of the better know armour cosplayers in the Aussie Cosplay Circles now cause of my exploits. I'm here to stay guys, and this is all for you!

Zerebin.

Zerebin said:
There was actually 2 MC suits there, both Pepakura, mine and a 7 year old MINI CHIEF, who was insanely awesome.

you mean this one? find it on someone Photobucket

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

Allthough this is very cool, i find it very uncomfortable.. I mean the game is rated "M" for mature (17+)
And this kid is making a costume from the game using fiberglass?! I find fiberglass even more dangerous then m for mature..

It's nice to see small kids enjoy halo but it's very discomforting, and i think it is somewhat wrong.
I think it's just wrong.

-Fin(n)ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back