Who's Going To Be First???

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlusherCape26

Hey everyone, so 343 industries released a picture from Halo 5 Guardians with Master Chief and an unknown UNSC or ONI soldier (presumably a Spartan 4) but what I want to know is who is going to be the first among us to create this new armor variant? Let me know what you think and if your thought is "Challenge Accepted".

Hey everyone, so 343 industries released a picture from Halo 5 Guardians with Master Chief and an unknown UNSC or ONI soldier (presumably a Spartan 4) but what I want to know is who is going to be the first among us to create this new armor variant? Let me know what you think and if your thought is "Challenge Accepted".

the armor looks like the pathfinder helmet but modified. the helmet sides have been changed. the eva chest front top has been flattened out while the front bottom looks like the forerunner concept bottom or maybe even the pathfinder chest heavily modded of course. the back no idea would be nice to have a back pic of it, but it is still to early......

maybe its just me that sees this but pathfinder sounds like he is looking for something, or to bring the Masterchief back on the path. I don't know.
h5ex.jpg

Level_12_promethean.jpg

what do you think? speculation only for now of course, so anything goes, right.

edit: correction on armor chest

Attachments

• h5ex.jpg
    h5ex.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 178
  • Level_12_promethean.jpg
    Level_12_promethean.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 215
Honesty to me the helmet looks like the Deadeye helmet image-7_zps52573a77.jpg

Attachments

• image-7_zps52573a77.jpg
    image-7_zps52573a77.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 187
Looks like a Rogue/Soldier mashup with a hazop attachment.
e9e5ugas.jpg
ese6ysad.jpg

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Attachments

• e9e5ugas.jpg
    e9e5ugas.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 195
  • ese6ysad.jpg
    ese6ysad.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 175
The O.N.I. Spartan

Finally we have the mystery guy from the image 343 released on Friday. 343 confirmed two things about this character, first that he is male, second that this is a new character. He looks like he is wearing an all black Spartan IV armor and he is rocking the O.N.I logo on the left side of his chest plate. Whoever he is, he has to play a significant role in Halo 5, not only is he on the cover, but he's on top and the Chief is on the bottom.

It is almost like he is the oppisite of the Master Chief, a reflection by the way the picture looks. Perhaps the O.N.I. Spartan is a clone of the Master Chief. Hell, he might actually BE the Master Chief. Maybe the Chief leaves the UNSC proper after Cortana died to join O.N.I. and this is his new armor. Wouldn't that be a plot twist? Other than that we don't know much, below are a closer look at him, followed by a picture of the O.N.I. logo.

This new guy kind reminds me of Noble 6.... Hey at least he gets chief and not Noble Team :D
Think about it....

Last edited by a moderator:
from the single image available, I would hazard a guess that the helmet is a pathfinder/mark V B hybrid, the torso really is just a slimmer mark VI chief version, and the shoulders appear to resemble the soldier. forearms look to be a more curved version of chief, kinda like what they had before halo 4's release. the thighs look a lot like the contoured set.

or it could be jun... pretty sure it could be him.

It could be, try and imagine if he spent the whole time in cryo, how awkward would it be when they wake him up?
ONI- "Welcome back Spartan"
Jun- "Where's the Covenant?"
ONI- "We won"
Jun- "What!? where's Dr. Halsey?"
ONI- "Prison for kidnapping"
Jun- "So this is what happened cause we won?"

I can't believe I didn't think about this before hand! watch this video and really think about there conversation, I don't think there talking about the Spartan 4 program

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone think that the unknown man asking Halsey about why Mater Chief did so well because he was broken at his core, so Halsey said that they might be trying to replace him. Anyone else but me think its that replacement spartan?

Anyone think that the unknown man asking Halsey about why Mater Chief did so well because he was broken at his core, so Halsey said that they might be trying to replace him. Anyone else but me think its that replacement spartan?

That's what I ment dude :confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back