Whos more annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive never had trouble with him at the pylon part, cause i usually shoot first. But when im trying to be stealthy on the first part of nightfall, he almost always gives me away.

did we forget halsey? she constantly bitched at us during the end of the game, acting like she would have no problem holding off the covenant if she were us. not to mention she even calls carter a spartan, even when we all know, and she even says herself in the books, that they arent true spartans.
but lets no forget the militia, who throws a grenade on the pylon part every time for me.
for jorge, hes no big soft cliche. hes understanding. how would you like being kidnapped at 6 to become this super soldier and never see your family. then get pulled and never see your spartan brothers and sisters.

just my opinion

did we forget halsey? she constantly bitched at us during the end of the game, acting like she would have no problem holding off the covenant if she were us. not to mention she even calls carter a spartan, even when we all know, and she even says herself in the books, that they arent true spartans.
but lets no forget the militia, who throws a grenade on the pylon part every time for me.
for jorge, hes no big soft cliche. hes understanding. how would you like being kidnapped at 6 to become this super soldier and never see your family. then get pulled and never see your spartan brothers and sisters.

just my opinion
To me, and this may be a bit too, breaking the '4th wall'ish, but the UNSC Control voice riled me up everytime he read dialogue. That part musta been played by the hammiest guy to ever disgrace a video game!
here is just one of his gems.
This is not my video but as you can see, I'm not the only one who hates him. There is no gravity to his voice, he sounds the same in every situation, and he enunciates the HELL out of every word. I'm pretty sure a Bungie employee called in a favor to get the part.

p.s. I love how you stick up for Jorge. He truly was Noble Team's 'heart'
p.p.s I'm pretty sure Halsey's smart-ass went out of her way to mention the words SPARTAN and PUPPET as a dig to all of NOBLE. Kat's face absolutely glowed when Carter referenced the Winter Contingency protocol..

Last edited by a moderator:

just my opinion

I totally agree with Halsey. You begin to hate her more if you get into the halo backstory and figure out more about her. She a grade A bi... i mean female dog. Both her and cortana are incredibly arrogant and annoying. If i were a spartan i'd take Auntie Dot over cortana anyday, then again i'd probably be in the brig anyways for shooting Halsey.

hah i wasnt really sticking up for jorge, just stating the fact of matter. but as they say...

00000.jpg

My vote would be Kat...and Halsey.

Kat: She's an annoying, useless, and hormonal chick who can't get over Thom's death and has to give 6 a hard time about everything. The only time she was ever nice to him/her was when she called 6 "One steely-eyed Spartan." Yet right after that she died from a headshot. Her driving skills are horrible, flipping us off a cliff or splattering me whenever she's a driver. The pistol? Why just a pistol? her robotic arm is said to be stronger than a human arm and Kat herself said she would be able to punch right through 6's helmet Proving more, her unprofessional and b***hy attitude to 6.

Halsey: Some high-ranking civilian who thinks she runs the world. She's rude, disrespectful, and just plain snappy. She threatens a SPARTAN. Which Carter puts her in her place. Heck, people even tried having her assassinated. The fact that she doesn't consider Spartan-III's "true" Spartans makes me feel she's just jealous that she's not the only smart person in the UNSC. Personally, I wouldn't mind if Halsey dies in Halo 4, 5, or 6. Her attitude just sucks and the way she treats everybody else; especially those who are in military duty is disgusting. She's a civvie. She has no right to treat everybody else like crap.

i go back on what i said earlier, Halseys not THAT much of a bitch. she does believe they are not true spartans, but the only ones that could come close to the real thing where the handfull in Ghost of Onyx. SPARTAN-IIIs are not true spartans. they are like, umm, its like saying a dollar menu burger is the same as the angus beef. you can guess which is the IIs and IIIs. they werent trained as hard, even though pretty hard, they were meant only for suicide missions, they didnt have the same augmentation chemicals, with greater survival rate i guess trades of for the fact they are like ODSTs that can take a few more hits. the fact of all this just proves that with Pillar of Autumn.
scenario- sure, ill get on the mass driver and take out the covenant ship, and you can just take off afterwards even though itll take 2 minutes for you to fly me aboard with you (it may fit in the story line, but maybe 6 could have died on the ship when the covies attacked at HALO, so he wouldnt make an appearance. master cheif wouldnt know!) it may fit the story line for it, but there were other possibilities for him not to be in anything else halo. shot jumping on the pelican, died in the attack, in a life pod that was destroyed, god knows the possibilities!

i have to say Kat. i've seen so meany driving fails from her. i beleave i even had one from her, with the way she drives she needs to have blonde hair not drown/black

I vote Kat. She is truely useless. Her programming in the game sucks. She literally drove off a cliff in a hog and was stuck in a death zone while I was playing on Legendary.. I could see her nametag at the bottom of the screen the whole time.. I really could have used her. Mainly as a meat shield. Lol

My vote is Master Chief he is to perfect he is Halos version of superman
I just don't like it when a seires relies on just one hero when the fiction has so many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back