Why was Zeitgeist Movie thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

I was active in that thread... why was it deleted?

PS:this is a question to the mods (adam?), so if you are not one, feel free to NOT answer.

peollr becuase it turned into a religious debate and everyone gets angry about that.......... and we have to mantain good public face, and that thread didn't.....

If you want answers from the mod who deleted the thread, dont be asking us, were not mods, PM all online mods if you want a response.

Right, well you went ahead and answered my question even though your not a mod...... (read plz) the point is the video is not about religion. so why was the entire thread deleted, why not just the parts about religious argument, there where some good ideas and discussions that could have gone on in there.

sarcasm is right.... you can never do one thing and offend no one.

And who cares if i run opposite of the majority.... just because its the majority doesn't mean it is correct...

And honestly, if I'm wrong being atheist... I'll just repent on the spot and all will be chill.

EDIT: Frost, do we know why it was shut down? was it because two people who couldn't deal with an idea different than their own reported it? or did a mod have an strong opinion about it and instead of say anything just deleted it? In all honestly, i dont see why the thread deserved deletion, as normal one person took it too an extreme and ruined it for all of us, that shouldn't be the way it works.... thAt One person -- who has Been known to have the amazing ability to get under peoples skin easily should be the one who is delt with, not everyone who wanted to talk about the film.

Xavier said:
sarcasm is right.... you can never do one thing and offend no one.

And who cares if i run opposite of the majority.... just because its the majority doesn't mean it is correct...

And honestly, if I'm wrong being atheist... I'll just repent on the spot and all will be chill.
Xavier, if i remember, you said you were setting a good exmaple to all other members, I really doubt bringing back an old topic, and arguing for it's life sets a good example. Your last sentence in this quote even shows you are starting to show an attitude, is this the meaning of a good and proper example for other members?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah think about it as last weeks meatloaf (for anyone who does eat meatloaf, never tried it)
It came back up a week later, but you try not to think about it.

if i walked up to someone and told them to go f%^k themselves, theyd prolly shrug and walk away, now if i said to that same person god doesnt exist and they were religous, what do you think would happen?

Does anyone know if the plasti dip spray paint is toxic? I mean as in if fumes are around, is there a risk of whatever? I feel light-headed after spraying some stuff with it.

EVERYone, shut it, this is not a discussion thread! i just want a mod to see this an answer, so just all of you go, this is not the place for this.

now whats the difference? its only words..... now if it bothers you that much, it would seem you would need to re-evaluate your ways of thinking and your beliefs

Again its in the debate thread lol.

Debate thread

Things to say to PO a christian:

Yeah jesus walked on water, FROZEN WATER!!!

Water to wine!? Its called food coloring and water.

He walked on water! NO WAY! And you say theres no glass under there.

Jesus was a government kid used to suck up all the people money.

All religion is is a fear installed by the government to keep people inline so they FEAR going to hell.

CemreTas said:
Does anyone know if the plasti dip spray paint is toxic? I mean as in if fumes are around, is there a risk of whatever? I feel light-headed after spraying some stuff with it.

Im fading pretty quickly here, help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back