wich game is harder on its hardest difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guitar Hero/Rock Band
The Halos are the easiest on the hardest difficulty, , is that an oxymoron? Is that even what it is called?

i dun know... the Half Life's are pretty much impossible for me on the hardest difficulty. Not that I try to often or anything.

Call of Duty 4 I think.

I went thru Cod2, HL2, GoW and Halos pretty easily.

Cod4 is hard because ennemies shoot thru walls. The others, you die, you respawn near and you try again.

I think Halo 2 is the hardest of all these. (on legendary of course).
My answer comes purely from the fact that you will die alot more then in other games...
Even tough Half life is difficult it will take less deaths to beat it trough..

As with Halo people usually just run... die... spawn... run... die... spawn.....
Halo 2 is also nearly impossible on CO-OP... even harder then solo. (team mate dies... back to last spawn).

Also if you die 15 times, it will reset you back 2 checkpoints.

I wouldnt count guitar hero in this because it's a complete different gametype and cant be measured to halo.
Guitar hero takes time to learn, and it's more of an Reflex game. (like when you have to hit 5 notes in 5 second, you dont think, oh i'm going to hit that button next. Your brain automatically presses the buttons on reflex.)

There is also this one game (i think it was mech assault or something similiar)
It had a special "keyboard controller" with 2 joysticks and 50 buttons or so.

You had to beat the whole game trough without dieng, if you died it was game over dude!!

I think no one has beaten the game on the hardesd difficulty so far... On easy it's as hard as Halo on Heroic.
-Fin(n)ish

I going to go with Halo 3, with all the skulls on, on Legendary. It's definately the hardest. Just try it.
I've played through Legendary in Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Veteran in CoD4, and part of Insane on Gears of War.

Robogenisis said:
I going to go with Halo 3, with all the skulls on, on Legendary. It's definately the hardest. Just try it.
I've played through Legendary in Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Veteran in CoD4, and part of Insane on Gears of War.
Besides COD4, ditto.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive not done halo 2, gears or half life 2 episode 2 but ive heard gears of war is insanely (no pun intended) hard.

Finnish_Spartan said:
There is also this one game (i think it was mech assault or something similiar)
It had a special "keyboard controller" with 2 joysticks and 50 buttons or so.

You had to beat the whole game trough without dieng, if you died it was game over dude!!

I think no one has beaten the game on the hardesd difficulty so far... On easy it's as hard as Halo on Heroic.
-Fin(n)ish

The game you're thinking of is Steel Battalion. I has it, and ya, it's a pain in the caboose.

game informer said that 'Takeshi's Challenge' (google it) was the hardest game ever to beat, because it was made by a guy who hated video games and wanted to make it near impossible to finish. -one of the boss battles requires you to not move your character for like 1-4 hours and it had insane puzzles

Gears is definitley up there on the nut-bar hard factor....but if you are gonna say stuff from other consoles, try God of War 1+2 on God+Titan mode.

yeah, try gettin Kratos' God armor in GOW2. Pretty frickin hard, if you ask me.

ROCK BAND OR GUITAR HERO!!! cuz on normal shooting games, it doesnt hurt your fingers so much that u just want to lay down and watch the Simpsons. i play expert, but i dont hav the game. i play real guitar so i might be good... also, i type fast....
i was counting how many seconds it took me to type all this and its 0:01:34.97 xD\

ROFLCOPTER!!!! soisosioisoisoisoisosiosoisoisoisoi

the halo's are easy and all but i hate halo 2 cause when your team mate dies you have to restart

NZ-TK said:
ET on the NES, hardest game ever
and said worst game ever

"WTF!!! stop trying to r4pe me gay doctor!!! NO! not another stupid hole!!! Agh!! whats the point of this!!!!...........GUNSHOT"

mooseguy04 said:
and said worst game ever

"WTF!!! stop trying to r4pe me gay doctor!!! NO! not another stupid hole!!! Agh!! whats the point of this!!!!...........GUNSHOT"
ha ha that was un-called for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back