wich game is harder on its hardest difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
mooseguy04 said:
i know what you mean. me and my friend were playing the insane level and it took over like 10 headshots to take him down......with two f'ing sniper rifles
SO I guess I have to stick with the sniper then?!?
I'm using the torque bow, all 12 shots, and he still haunts my nightmares..

Last edited by a moderator:
CPU64 said:
Halo3 (or 1-2) on Legendary wasn't that hard..
But I am trying to kill raam in gears, I think on the second difficulty, and I just keep retrying for ever...

I really wish developers would create difficult situations in a game like in real life. There's no way, that a guy like raam would live after 12 torque bow shots to the head like it does in the game.. Make it really hard to get a head shot, but once you make the shot, his head should POP!. Like mine does, when I get shot once.

Developers mistake CHEAP for difficult.. And that to me is just plain lazy.

doesnt matter which gun you use as long as you hit him when the time is right, on insane i played on live with a friend and we one-twoed him. I shot the torque bow to scatter the krill, and he used the sniper, or vice versa. it about strategy to get his defense down

try this strategy... the chopper passes by and uses a spot light, the krill around him protect him, so when the spot-light hits him and they scatter shoot for his body...or if you have the sniper go for the head...another time to attack would be when the krill come to kill you....just make sure ur next to one of the stationary lights on the train and they cant touch you, you should be able to pull off 1 or two shots during that time...as for the rest of the time use the lancer to blind fire at the krill and keep head down lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back