Wiki Assistance Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Something that's been on my mind as of late is that the 405th Forums has a Wiki for the Halo files, but we don't have a wiki that people can easily find the Iron Man, Warhammer, and Fallout files very easily with. So I am looking for someone that can help with making a Wiki that is set up the same way as the 405th Pep Wikipedia, it would make it a lot easier and would probably avoid a ton of topics for people looking for a file. If anyone would be intrested in helping with this that would be great I already plan sometime this week to contact everyone who has created files and getting permissions to add the files to the specific Wiki page for the character, meaning a Wiki for Iron Man, a Wiki for Warhammer and etc.,etc.

Nintendude said:
Something that's been on my mind as of late is that the 405th Forums has a Wiki for the Halo files, but we don't have a wiki that people can easily find the Iron Man, Warhammer, and Fallout files very easily with. So I am looking for someone that can help with making a Wiki that is set up the same way as the 405th Pep Wikipedia, it would make it a lot easier and would probably avoid a ton of topics for people looking for a file. If anyone would be intrested in helping with this that would be great I already plan sometime this week to contact everyone who has created files and getting permissions to add the files to the specific Wiki page for the character, meaning a Wiki for Iron Man, a Wiki for Warhammer and etc.,etc.

I don't know how to set up a wiki but it cant be to different from the stuff i learned in web page design class if you want my help I'll be glad to help you for all you do for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
We made one like, forever ago... I just havn't gotten around to adding anything! :p

http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Wiki

right here. I hoped to get this rolling over the summer, as I'll have time to mess around with it. I hoard pep files like crazy, so I have plenty to start out. I am new to wikias, and I wasn't sure how to format all that stuff. Thus, I procrastinated. :p

Lunar I think we need to remove the Stormtrooper links unless it's ok with Dungbettle to have them there because he has closed down his pep file sharing.

EDIT: I got Dungbettle's files taken off the Wiki unless he says it's ok for them to be there, if possible what needs to be added next are the files for the Darth Malak, Vader, Nihilus files and the Chainsword on the Warhammer page needs removed it was a really messed up file when I did it and a lot of the open edges need to be fixed before it can be put back up again.

Nintendude said:
Lunar I think we need to remove the Stormtrooper links unless it's ok with Dungbettle to have them there because he has closed down his pep file sharing.

EDIT: I got Dungbettle's files taken off the Wiki unless he says it's ok for them to be there, if possible what needs to be added next are the files for the Darth Malak, Vader, Nihilus files and the Chainsword on the Warhammer page needs removed it was a really messed up file when I did it and a lot of the open edges need to be fixed before it can be put back up again.

Ok thanks for telling me i havent heard anything about dung for a while. Is that his I quit thread? I usually ignore those and I can't remember but didn't you make the neo-crusader files? if you did, did u ever fix the shin problem that i spoke of on mando. mercs.? or are you not Vagabond on that forum?

Edit: Sith Lords are up, I also have X-wing pilot, Galatix Marine helmet, At-At Driver, Death Star trooper helmet, and imperial guard if you want them up.

Edit2: I have alot of ironman and warmachine files but im not sure whos they are I never take credit for the work b/c i dont distribute but idk if u want me to add them or not.

lunar lord said:
Ok thanks for telling me i havent heard anything about dung for a while. Is that his I quit thread? I usually ignore those and I can't remember but didn't you make the neo-crusader files? if you did, did u ever fix the shin problem that i spoke of on mando. mercs.? or are you not Vagabond on that forum?

Edit: Sith Lords are up, I also have X-wing pilot, Galatix Marine helmet, At-At Driver, Death Star trooper helmet, and imperial guard if you want them up.

Edit2: I have alot of ironman and warmachine files but im not sure whos they are I never take credit for the work b/c i dont distribute but idk if u want me to add them or not.

Yes I am Vagabond on the Mercs site, I just have never gotten the time to seperate the shins into seperate files since I've been so busy with other items but I'll get it fixed tomarrow probably and I'll send you the files. Go ahead and add the rest of the Star Wars files when you can but don't put up the Clonetrooper since I still have to edit and re-unfold those parts but as for everything else SW related go for it. As for the Iron Man and War Machine stuff contact Juice on the War Machine stuff but I'm not sure who you would have to contact on the Iron Man files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back