Will 405Th Ever Die Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never played a halo game in my life, and heck I don't even have an Xbox but I'm here. I think stuff like this attracts all sorts of people whether they are into the games or not Now I know that really being into the series is helpful and all, but there will always be new people joining and wanting to build the stuff regardless if a new game comes out or not.

I know this site is primarily for Halo, but if you would notice it appears to be a costuming hub for just about anything that can be built. I see Ironman, War40k and GoW stuff out the ying yang.

he he he, te he i have a feeling this comunity will be harder to kill than cockroaches, itl take more than a week with out our head to kill us.

thepuma said:
he he he, te he i have a feeling this comunity will be harder to kill than cockroaches, itl take more than a week with out our head to kill us.

LOL!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing 405ths into a new form will be one tough job,since it says all around "HALO this,HALO that".And who knows if the movie is EVER gonna come out,not to be negative.But i dont wanna be the last one in Australia trying to keep a dead thing alive.It would wreck my public image.Sorry for this but when it dies,i wanna be sure how much people will still be supporting,not just me.

Flyerfye said:
From what I can tell, as long as there's cool armor and guys who want to make their own versions, the 405th will be there, pumping out great files and ideas. I'll sure be here, there's just too much cool stuff!

Amen, my brother :p

This place will never die out and do you know why?

We WILL contine to build armor and props no matter what it is. We WILL get married and show our other half how to cut, glue, and put together armor and guns like there is no tommorow. We WILL have children that will see our creations and be inspired. Our children WILL sign up and learn our ways and possbily make them better. They WILL get a girlfriend and show her the ways. They WILL have our grandchildren and we will show them our ways.

Our armor WILL continue to inspire our offspring and the public.

So as long as we build it, more will come.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!

And if you don't agree with that then I have two words for ya!!!

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
This place will never die out and do you know why?

We WILL contine to build armor and props no matter what it is. We WILL get married and show our other half how to cut, glue, and put together armor and guns like there is no tommorow. We WILL have children that will see our creations and be inspired. Our children WILL sign up and learn our ways and possbily make them better. They WILL get a girlfriend and show her the ways. They WILL have our grandchildren and we will show them our ways.

Our armor WILL continue to inspire our offspring and the public.

So as long as we build it, more will come.

AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!

And if you don't agree with that then I have two words for ya!!!

-Pony

i cant tell if you are 100% serious about this, or if you are just trying to say that it will never die.

i cant tell if you are 100% serious about this, or if you are just trying to say that it will never die

Lmao, I was fooling around, lol. I wrote a couple of hours ago (stayed up all night for homework). I saw this and said, "meh, what the heck!"

Did you think I was serious? Didn't you see those WWE quotes from DX and Stone Cold, lol.

======================================================

Now for my own onion, if I may (Hic-up!!).

The 405th will die as soon as the server carrying this crashes or there isn't enough money to pay for the bandwidth thingy.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Lmao, I was fooling around, lol. I wrote a couple of hours ago (stayed up all night for homework). I saw this and said, "meh, what the heck!"

Did you think I was serious? Didn't you see those WWE quotes from DX and Stone Cold, lol.

======================================================

Now for my own onion, if I may (Hic-up!!).

The 405th will die as soon as the server carrying this crashes or there isn't enough money to pay for the bandwidth thingy.

-Pony

never watched WWF or WWE.

Everything dies out someday..

Fortunately though the 405th is still going strong, I think we have a good few decades ahead of us.. :)

Fortunately though the 405th is still going strong, I think we have a good few decades ahead of us.

I agree. And that gives us all enough time to build some of those snazzy looking armor from the art of Halo 3 and that bulky armor that we saw in the Halo: Legends preview.

I guess we still have alot on our plates to keep us going for a bit longer. Unless we decide to build us some Covie costumes. Then we have alot more on our plates.

-Pony

Halo != Star Wars. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

6 movies and billions in revenue vs. a game series on a single console. That's like saying a paper airplane and a 747 are the same since they both fly and are technically both airplanes.

You Know When Im a Nagging Old Man Ill be like "hey kids wanna hear a story?" I made armour i really really did it! haha i can see that now, :p

Ill pass this on to my kid and to his kid and to his kids and to his kids and to his kids.

I'm new to this site and I know that 405th will not die out. Besides the prop building, people are building friendship in here....

I highly doubt the 405th will really end. Mainly because Microsoft won't let such a flagship series as Halo die out without a serious fight. I'm positive the Halo franchise will continue, possibly similar to the way the Star Wars series has.

My only real concern is the Halo franchise getting mucked up by bad games, books, and films. If that happens, then we should start worrying.

mjolnir follower said:
Hey Mjolnir follower here and I have a question,and I want your opinions.Here it is:

Will the 405th ever die out?

Will it,I mean with the halo series coming to an official end after reach,people will lose interest in halo,and they're attention towards the 405th will become very dull.

Will halo be the end of 405th itself?I sure hope not.

Ever heard of 343 industries?

Halo pretty much is the starwars of games. Orat least the Alien. Yeah. Final Fantasy is the Twilight of games.... Bioshock is the District 9... The company dabbled a bit in games in the past ( "System shockI/II"they were all freakin brilliant), and then closed down. But when were assimilated and made Bioshock, it was big.

What's the starwars? Starwars games I guess.

But give it time. Halo will grow to be huge. Even bigger than it is now. If not, it will probably fail from oversaturation. Which will be Microsoft's fault. Oh well.

DreadMullet said:
it would seem that the quality of topics has already Died...

Couldn't agree more with you.

The Halo series will die.

Star Wars is very different from what Halo is at the moment.

Movies would certainly help.

LastSpartan said:
Couldn't agree more with you.

The Halo series will die.

Star Wars is very different from what Halo is at the moment.

Movies would certainly help.

Keyword: AT THE MOMENT

Protip: Things change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back