Props Wingstick! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcgore678

Well, since nobody replied, I'm just turning this into an official WIP topic. Well, I'll be hitting up the midnight premier of Rage, so why not do it in style? Here I will post my progress of a Jackal Clan suit (Maybe) and my Rage Wingstick, the games iconic weapon. So, without further adu, here is my Wingstick.

RageWingstick.jpg

It's almost done hardening, and I'll paint it later today, add details, and then possibly add Tribal Markings on it.

Let me know what you guys think! :D

Edit2! : I found an interesting thing. I dripped several spots of Resin on the floor. Well they aren't completely dried yet, they're rather just a gel-like substance. Well I peeled them up and thought, I could use this for drops of blood on the Wingstick! So, that's my plan now.

I'll reply and say.... interesting prop... looks fancy.

And to stop by and say... that's a triple post no no....

Sorry. I was using my phone to access the site, and the edit button wouldn't work. But it'd still be a double post, because I have no excuse the bump. Sorry about that. :/

But thanks. It was quickly made though, so no hard work really went into it. It was a test for the one I'm gonna build out of Styrene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back