Props [Wip] Energy Sword, H3 Sniper Rifle And Flame Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixxer

Jr Member
My M6C was kinda a disappointing try so i decided to pep myself an energy sword, flame grenade and mould a fake ammo i bought at a wargame store. it not gonna be a super detailed but as long it good enough for me and malaysian standards . LOL ...My sniper rifle H3 is still bunches of paper at the moment ..

p/s: i wonder how the heck i gonna mould the energy sword .. hmm .. any ideas anyone ?

DSCF2113.jpg

DSCF2114.jpg

DSCF2124.jpg

DSCF2125.jpg

Looking good the pep is nice and clean.

Sidenote: the background on your computer is Zero no Tsukaima isn't

Looking pretty cool! I'm making an energy sword too. I'm wondering, how did you put the 2 handles together so well because there were no tabs to connect them together after I pepped mine.

Very nice builds dude! Can't wait to see the Sniper Rifle!

I'm wondering, how did you put the 2 handles together so well because there were no tabs to connect them together after I pepped mine.

The blades and the handle do not connect. The angle in the picture was taken in made it look like it was one piece.

-Pony

ACDCrockr209 said:
Very nice builds dude! Can't wait to see the Sniper Rifle!

The blades and the handle do not connect. The angle in the picture was taken in made it look like it was one piece.

-Pony

Acute observation ACDC, I too just noticed the gap covered by the fiberglass mat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that's my old energy sword file that was used to create the sword not sure, I find it intresting though you used fiberglass mat to give it a bit of a texture to the blade and strengthen it when you go to attach the handle you can either form the handle to each side of the blade with mat or use bondo and put it between the handle and blade, sand the bondo down a bit and then re-enfore the bondo with resin to strengthen the hold.

Jico said:
Nice :) Im looking forward to see more updates^^ Kepp up the good work :D

thanks .. and im looking forward for you Jorge helm pep .. :)

gmstrowabarton said:
Sidenote: the background on your computer is Zero no Tsukaima isn't

yes u are correct comrade !

Monicator said:
Looking pretty cool! I'm making an energy sword too. I'm wondering, how did you put the 2 handles together so well because there were no tabs to connect them together after I pepped mine.

like what ACDC said. in the picture, i just put it as is its a single piece ..all three pieces are separate as u can see at the last two picture.

Nintendude said:
I think that's my old energy sword file that was used to create the sword not sure, I find it intresting though you used fiberglass mat to give it a bit of a texture to the blade and strengthen it when you go to attach the handle you can either form the handle to each side of the blade with mat or use bondo and put it between the handle and blade, sand the bondo down a bit and then re-enfore the bondo with resin to strengthen the hold.

im not sure who's pep files is it . i just found it in my folder of pep files mountain that i already downloaded .. :p.. yes exactly what i wanted to do. attach it with fiberglass mat. and then maybe mould it so i can have a nice semi-transparent energy sword. put some blue ultra bright LED insides .. i never mould anything and moulding materials aint really accessible in Malaysia, so it gonna be awhile .

ACDCrockr209 said:

Well what I was meaning was just the handle by itself, not the blades attached to it. In my pep the handles are in 2 pieces and have no tabs to connect the 2.

Pic%20178s.JPG

Here's today update. the mat didnt cure properly last night due to very cool temp so added another layer on it at the handle side. when it started to cure, added some rondo at the same place. will trim it tomoro and start on the bondo ..

DSCF2127.jpg

DSCF2135.jpg

DSCF2137.jpg

DSCF2145.jpg

Monicator said:
Well what I was meaning was just the handle by itself, not the blades attached to it. In my pep the handles are in 2 pieces and have no tabs to connect the 2.

owh that one .. yes it didnt have tab so i made one myself from small paper pieces .. then hot glue at the sides

That's too cool. Nice work so far man!

I really want to make a sword of my own. But I'd want to make it clear so it would light up my house - but the acrylic sheets for it will cost me a fortune. To bad... :(

Cool pix, in that dark clothing picture you look like a GI Joe character. ha

Pep is fine for getting the shape and structure down, but you will have trouble illuminating it from the inside. Maybe use neon paint and take a picture near a black light.

Malaysian standards? Malaysians make cool Hot Wheels cars and funky durian ice-cream... Make your stuff BETTER. :p

Can u give me some advice on where to download energy sword pep files cuz I can't find them anywhere. Can u post the site link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back