WIP halo 3 CQB progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all. This is my 2nd ever halo build ever. Had some difficulty and right now it's just a rough assembly, but will be more refined as the process goes on. C&c welcome, as always. However, please try to keep criticism constructive.

Amino.jpg

Hey y'all. This is my 2nd ever halo build ever. Had some difficulty and right now it's just a rough assembly, but will be more refined as the process goes on. C&c welcome, as always. However, please try to keep criticism constructive.

View attachment 258902

Believe me, I've spent a lot of time looking at the CQB variant helmet. I can already tell what this is based on the cheek panels and the long panel across the back of the head so that's a good thing.

You may have just not yet reached this stage yet but on sections of stacked foam you'll want to trim them as flush as possible so that they sand smooth and end up looking like one thick piece. I find it easier to trim everything down when it's flat on the table but your workflow might be to sand everything down once it's assembled.

Good luck and if you need any references for CQB bits, I have a bunch.

Yet another progress update. Today I finished off the small details and applied one coat of plasti-dip. Coincidentally ended up running out. So I'll have to get more for more coats. But after that, I think I'll end up painting this thing navy blue.

Amino.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back