WIP Halo 4 Armor (low budget) cardboard armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanJ92

Hello, I am a very new here so let me know if I am doing anything wrong.
With that out of the way...

My first project is replicating the new halo 4 armor using medium to thin cardboard and scoring the boards with an exacto knife. The plan is to create the base armor and then glue/attach layers on top for the detail of the armor. Then using 5 inch strips of Velcro attacked to various locations on my black under armor I will adhear them to back of the armor so they can be removed with ease. I am foucusing on the armor atm and will worry about the helmet later.
The upper leg base in now 75% complete (lacking pictures on the back of the new mojlner upper leg)
Thoughts comments and criticisms are welcome.

Welcome to 405th. Pic's would be appreciated when the start of a project is posted. Can't really offer input unless we can SEE whats being made. Sounds completely doable, So Can't wait to see a H4 build! good luck!

SJ92,
Welcome to the 405th! Pictures are pretty much a requirement as we are a visual medium--No WIP without Pics! The Mods won't let you go too long without posting pics, so grab an Imageshack, Photobucket, etc account and start adding links. The how to post pics info is in the stickies. There are not a lot of true cardboard builds completed, but you are not alone. My suit is reinforced cardboard (the link is in my signature block). The advanced search engine will help you find others as well. Review a couple of builds to set you on your path. I'm happy to advise at any time. PMs always welcome. Good luck.

Redshirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back