wip halo infinite pepakura

duckman

I am currently working on a halo infinite master chief pepakura files but I don't know if I will be able to upload since I need 50 posts and I don't know what to post about

I am currently working on a halo infinite master chief pepakura files but I don't know if I will be able to upload since I need 50 posts and I don't know what to post about

You can upload images with a new account, the 50 posts is just to become a full member and join a regiment IIRC. As for what to post about, just throw up some progress pictures. Or ask questions about issues you might be having with your build, that sort of thing! Everyone's been very nice and eager to help in the short time I've been here.

You can upload images with a new account, the 50 posts is just to become a full member and join a regiment IIRC. As for what to post about, just throw up some progress pictures. Or ask questions about issues you might be having with your build, that sort of thing! Everyone's been very nice and eager to help in the short time I've been here.
Okay thank you

Is there a way I can check how many posts I need in order to upload and where do I go to upload resource files

Is there a way I can check how many posts I need in order to upload and where do I go to upload resource files

405th Costuming Club Mantle is where you can find the 405th Costuming Mantle, basically the rules of the organization. It goes over membership levels and all that. You can upload with zero posts as a new member, I was able to make a new thread and start uploading progress pics as soon as I joined. You can attach images right from here, don't need to upload them externally. When you're posting you should see Attach Files below the text box, you can upload them from there.

You can attach your unfolds to your post with the "Attach files" option on any post to share them, with no post number restrictions.

To submit them for submission to The Armory in the site, use the form at the top of the page, "Submit Files to the 405th Armory. "

This also has no post number restrictions.

I do not know who told you that you were required to have 50 posts to submit files, but the only thing that has a post restriction is joining a Regiment and subsequently submitting a completed costume for the Deployment process.

You can attach your unfolds to your post with the "Attach files" option on any post to share them, with no post number restrictions.

To submit them for submission to The Armory in the site, use the form at the top of the page, "Submit Fikes to the 405th Armory. "

This also has no post number restrictions.

I do not know who told you that you were required to have 50 posts to submit files, but the only thing that has a post restriction is joining a Regiment and subsequently submitting a completed costume for the Deployment process.
I saw it on a post by Chernobyl or whatever his name is

I saw it on a post by Chernobyl or whatever his name is
Chernobyl has been banned since 2017.

I suggest double checking the dates of any post you read to make you are getting the most up to date information.

Chernobyl has been banned since 2017.

I suggest double checking the dates of any post you read to make you are getting the most up to date information.
Why was he banned and I kept googling and I couldn't find how to upload and I couldn't find anywhere to upload to the armory

Why was he banned
Frankly, I'm not really sure how that is any of your business.

In the future I recommend asking a member of Staff if you have questions about the site functions or user permissions. All staff members can be found here:

there's really good halo infinite pep templates that arelayd exist. they were ripped from fortnite so they do have some flattened details, but it's nothing too bad that can't be estimated during building.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back