Wip: Iron Man Mark 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerguy

Just a few pics of my Mark 3 Left Gauntlet. This is the only piece I have done so far, but I plan on doing the entire suit.

2my2m82.jpg

I made the one on the left too big, so I couldn't even bend my arm at a 90 degree angle.

rmjret.jpg

Yep, sure do. Here ya go: Mk 3 Iron Man Armor Files

Btw, the search tool is your friend (you'll find it in the bottom-right corner of the site banner at the top of the page).

Always try to search for what you're looking for first. Chances are you will just the right thing, and by doing a search before posting a new thread it helps to reduce clutter with having the same topic posted multiple times.

Das Brutus said:

Ah, you beat me to it, Brutus! Was in the middle of writing my reply when you put yours up, lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
SPARTAN II said:
Yep, sure do. Here ya go: Mk 3 Iron Man Armor Files

Btw, the search tool is your friend (you'll find it in the bottom-right corner of the site banner at the top of the page).

Always try to search for what you're looking for first. Chances are you will just the right thing, and by doing a search before posting a new thread it helps to reduce clutter with having the same topic posted multiple times.
Ah, you beat me to it, Brutus! Was in the middle of writing my reply when you put yours up, lol :p

It's what I do... I am master of the search function... plus, I have no life before 1430 (2:30) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for you help guys I got the pepakura files I needed and beginning to work on the suit. I'm just gonna use this thread for my W.I.P. instead of making a new one. :cool:

I need some help could someone tell me a way to hook the bicep and forearm together. But I still need to be able to move it left and right.

Well from what I've seen, they don't attach the bicep and forearm together. They just put them on like master chiefs.
If you do however figure out a way to attach them, I'd be really impressed. I'll think of some way it could be possible.

Well after a full day of bondo and sanding I have finished my first piece!

258aro9.jpg

My finished arm piece.

206youx.jpg

Pic of me wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back