WIP Spartan IV Helmet and misc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks nice! I like the idea of the temporary visor, looks like it protects your edges and helps with rigidity issues around that section of the helmet. I have seen people leave the 'visor' part of the pep in until they are done with resin and cut it later and i have seen people cut it out and then resin it. I think this is a first for seeing a temp visor like that. Good idea :)

Thanks! I've been without internet for a bit. Finally got it on in my name, what a fiasco that was. Anywho I got the knife mostly done. I want to add some filler due to some bending issues I had. But I'll post pics soon. rebuilding my chest piece as it came out just an inch too tight.

YAY!!! Another person with a Warrior Helmet on board! I always get a little jumpy when i see someone building/built a Warrior helmet as it's my favourite helmet and one of the easiest to pep out....Can't wait to see how you're gonna take this too. Would you care to give my build a look? Who knows, it might help you ;DD

I love the Warrior! And i was really surprised at how easy it was to Great build!pep lol I thought I'd done something wrong because i wasnt swearing at it or gluing my fingers every two seconds lol Great build! I built the orbital chest piece too! it's just a little too small for me so I have to redo it.

Here's an update on the knife build. I filled the base withe resin... th_IMG_20140406_144739.jpg
then I sanded everything down and primed, sanded some more, primed some more...
th_IMG_20140406_164512.jpg
I have some spots i need to fill to straighten the blade due to it sagging in a bit when i filled it.and thne I'm switching to a black primer and painting :)

Attachments

• th_IMG_20140406_144739.jpg
    th_IMG_20140406_144739.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 120
  • th_IMG_20140406_164512.jpg
    th_IMG_20140406_164512.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back