Wish me luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toacrabman

The WITN costume contest is less than 10 hours away, I just got everything squared away, and prepared, I will arrive at the contest way before I need to, to get early camera time, and I went all out with a gravity hammer.

Finallyfinished001.jpg

I hope to win the grand prize of $300, and use it to make more halo armor.
(You guys can't actually help because people don't vote, they have judges)
Though everybody thought I should have won last year as my costume clearly took more time than the lego man who walked away with the $300 last time. The problem is that more people know what lego is, so they were already kind of biased. I just hope going within the same category and being last years 2nd place winner dosent make them want to let somebody else win.

I will probably take some pictures for you guys, and I hope to come back victorious!

Dissapointment time!

I didnt even place despite only one other person having a costume anywhere near as great. The other guy took 1st place for $300, and it seemed reasonable, then a really lame costume that obviously took no time, came in 2nd for $100. That annoyed me. Then 3rd place prize of $75 went to some lady with candy taped to her, and she passed as a "vending machine". That greatly annoyed me. The reason they had to go and ruin this for me is because I won 2nd last year, so they decided not to choose me no matter what, right from the start.

I spent all year, and almost $200 making the best costume, and then they went and screwed me over.

WITN judges, Why U no judge based on best costume?

dang Toa, that sucks :( On the bright side u still got a kick-a costume :) as for the those judges:

8d04f6a58fb7c408a22e19378c4c8402.gif

Now, lets see a pick of the full thing on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back