Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SavvyTank said:
the mods aren't going to like this.

well im not trying to make this a big blog battle and plus its not spam its info if any one whants it so just for you to know

and plus i swear on my mothers grave its a legit websight im not trying to cause any thing here and just to add im not shure if it is on there any more but i could get cheap fiber glass of there and some card stock tooso realy it has some good and some bad AND its in the noob section so its just as bad as the toy store what you wanna be or if you were stranded on an island what would guns would you have

Last edited by a moderator:
IzBisch said:
not sure but shouldn't this be in general talk (or what ever that forum/topic is called)???

maybe but with the new update im still confused on how to change where it is so thats a ? for me to

If you want there are a number of people who include these kinds of links inside their signature for people to sign up and help them out but making a post about it is a no no. Topic is reported.

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
If you want there are a number of people who include these kinds of links inside their signature for people to sign up and help them out but making a post about it is a no no. Topic is reported.

Cheers,

Kensai

ok then how do i put it as a banner im a noob

masterchief31000 said:
maybe but with the new update im still confused on how to change where it is so thats a ? for me to

im not sure i think a mod has to move it

At the top right of the page click the drop down menu by your name > Click My Profile > Click Edit My Profile > On the left select Change Signature > Copy and paste this link into your signature.

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
At the top right of the page click the drop down menu by your name > Click My Profile > Click Edit My Profile > On the left select Change Signature > Copy and paste this link into your signature.

Cheers,

Kensai

thanks now i can take down the post

hey, guys, lets not grill him about an honest mistake. If you dont like it, dont click it.

anyway, halo all the way, though cod4 IS really good.

Oh, for future reference, a poll like this does belong in the general discussion.

Ummmmmmm........ why did you even bother to post a question like this? !YOU ARE ON THE 405TH INFANTRY DIVISION!, (A HALO LOVING COMMUNITY) HALO 3 WINS HANDS DOWN!

Altair651 said:
Ummmmmmm........ why did you even bother to post a question like this? !YOU ARE ON THE 405TH INFANTRY DIVISION!, (A HALO LOVING COMMUNITY) HALO 3 WINS HANDS DOWN!

i know i was having a having a hard time with these people at the top of the post about a ad i posted so had to replace it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back