Wizard World Philadelphia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike bike

Wizard world philly is so close! Who's going to be there?!? It will be my first convention with my suit i am actually in the finishing phase now of my suit. Should be ready in time!

I would love to see you in your armor. My husband and I though refuse to go to another Wizard World.

I'm personally...wary of going to another Wizard World after the stunt they pulled with fan tables. Also didn't help that someone stole my phone last time I went to Philly Wizard World. :/

I'm personally...wary of going to another Wizard World after the stunt they pulled with fan tables. Also didn't help that someone stole my phone last time I went to Philly Wizard World. :/
Yeah that's beat I understand not wanting to go back

When we went toPittsburg Wizard world it was way over priced like 40$ per ticket fora single day, for all of 100 tables. No real food options. No really easy parking.

When we went toPittsburg Wizard world it was way over priced like 40$ per ticket fora single day, for all of 100 tables. No real food options. No really easy parking.
Philly, the parking is basically none. It's super convenient for me just because I'm a train ride and a block away from it. But definitely driving to any city is crazy. And I always sneak In a sandwich from wawa or something lol

And if you bring in kids, like I do, you could always either go w/ dietary restraints (Kosher only) or a food allergy and must have food from home. That gets my food in anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back