Wizard World Philadelphia!

Discussion in 'Colonial Regiment' started by mike bike, May 19, 2017.

1. mike bike

mike bike Jr Member

Wizard world philly is so close! Who's going to be there?!? It will be my first convention with my suit i am actually in the finishing phase now of my suit. Should be ready in time!

2. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I would love to see you in your armor. My husband and I though refuse to go to another Wizard World.

3. mike bike

mike bike Jr Member

Why? Did something happen? And I'll post pictures once it's complete of course haha

4. arma358

arma358 PR Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

I'm personally...wary of going to another Wizard World after the stunt they pulled with fan tables. Also didn't help that someone stole my phone last time I went to Philly Wizard World. :/

5. mike bike

mike bike Jr Member

Yeah that's beat I understand not wanting to go back

6. Ashuraa

Ashuraa Judicial Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

When we went toPittsburg Wizard world it was way over priced like 40$ per ticket fora single day, for all of 100 tables. No real food options. No really easy parking.

7. mike bike

mike bike Jr Member

Philly, the parking is basically none. It's super convenient for me just because I'm a train ride and a block away from it. But definitely driving to any city is crazy. And I always sneak In a sandwich from wawa or something lol

Dirtdives likes this.
  8. Dirtdives

Dirtdives Keeper of Con Lists Community Staff

And if you bring in kids, like I do, you could always either go w/ dietary restraints (Kosher only) or a food allergy and must have food from home. That gets my food in anywhere.

mike bike likes this.