Props Wizardofflight's Modded Halo 3 Smg Blueprints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

Hi everyone.

First off, I would like to give 100% credit to Wizardofflight because these blueprints are modded from his. I only added a few lines and such, I didn't make it from scratch in any way shape or form.

Anyhow, here are the blueprints.
SMG.gif

Hope you like them, and once again, 100% thanks to wizardofflight for making the base blueprints!

CHEERS!

WARNING-DO NOT POST ANYWHERE ELSE. ONLY MENT FOR 405'TH USE. WIZARDOFFLIGHT AND XTREME TACTICS 101 MAY ONLY BE ABLED TO POST ELSEWHERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet! I've been looking for these, nice job on the mod!

Did you just copy and then used vector imaging to draw the extra bits?

Hey, I think you did the wizardofflight proud!!!

The added parts makes his blueprints even better!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone!

I just noticed one problem. I scailed the suppressor to 32 cm so when you use the blueprints, just cut off about 1 inch (2.5cm) off of the end. It may look huge, but its the right scale compared with the refferance pictures I had.

Also, when you make this, when you compact the stock, make sure the exposed part of the stock goes inside the stock itself, not the body of the gun. Its just like a M4 stock.

EDIT: ILikeCats, I used microsoft paint to add onto the blueprints. There was a lot of copy and pasting involved, and I had to change Wizardofflight's blueprints quite a bit in order to make these. His blueprints still remane visable, but its hard to tell.

Heres a link so you can compare between the 2 blueprints.

wizardofflights weapon blueprints

CHEERS!

Actually, the "flashlight" is a lazer pointer. After studing my referance pictures closely, its not on the bottem or the left side, its in between. Thats why you can see the lazer pointer on the left side clearly, and on the bottem its somewhat covered by the suppressor. The lazer pointer is about the right scale, mabey shave off a inch or so.

The lazer pointer and the front sight are connected by a wire. This may possibly be to sight both in at the same time and at the same point. The little nob at the top of the front sight may be to regulate weather you see through the front sight, or if you use the lazer pointer. It may also be an On/Off switch, there is no way to tell right now.

CHEERS!

well do you have the magazine with the official image of the silenced smg
i agree with you it may be a laser pointer but its at the bottom of the silencer

edit
see it's a flash light and a bit wider
halo_big.jpg

Big Appleton said:
is it just me, or does the blueprint of the new SMG has a extra magazines on the right side?

The new suppressed SMG has a spare clip on the side now. Great blueprints, this will help me a lot when I get around to making mine! :D

Adam294

xXBattle RifleXx said:
well do you have the magazine with the official image of the silenced smg
i agree with you it may be a laser pointer but its at the bottom of the silencer

edit
see it's a flash light and a bit wider
halo_big.jpg

I stand corrected.

These blueprints are not 100% accurate im afraid. I just finished scaling them up, and there are a few spots that are wrong or seem wrong. I only had 5 referance pictures to work from, all were not the greatest. I used the cover from the 2008 buying guide GAMEINFORMER magazine, one picture from that magazine (the one that xXBattle RifleXx provided) and 3 screen shots of the original Halo 3 SMG.

Anyhow, I may be making some halo 3 warthog chaingun blueprints. Im puting that off until I finish my battle rifle prop, and if I decide to cast it, do that too. Also I will be doing the Halo 3:ODST SMG using these blueprints to show how scaling works out.

CHEERS!

Looks great, keep it up!

You shouldn't host it on Flickr since we can't see the big version of the blueprint.

Try photobucket, imageshack or my own :p

EDIT : Nevermind, I didn't see the (+) logo T.T

Actually, I had not seen that. I did these blueprints before we had that referance image when I only had 2 pixelized images. Inaccuracies at this point BEFORE the game is relieced are going to be common. Until than, I will keep working on the v2.1. Thank you VERY much for the image! And I am glad to see I do not have very many problems at this point.

CHEERS!

EDIT: So, the Halo3:ODST SMG is just the Halo 2 one with better detail, a supressor, a flashlight, 2 mags, and a new red dot sight. Makes sence. Can't weight to see why the flashlight wire is hooked up to the mag. Any ideas?

Dr PoopAndScoop said:
I don't know if you guys saw this, but I just did.

Halo3-ODST_SmgConcept-01.jpg

Oh wow. I actually linked a bungie update with this picture in it like 2 weeks ago. xD

I love you. I've been looking for some blueprints for about a year and a half now, and now I have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back