Work work =^.^= work work...wait, was that a cat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

null

Jr Member
So I've been completely caught up in my new job, not only getting up to speed with the tools and styles of the infrastructure, but as the deadline looms ever closer, things will just get more and more hectic. That the industry for you though.

In 405th-related business, Project: UNSC Desert Rats is on hold for a while. Reasons include the recent 4 months of joblessness draining my savings to fund ANY sort of project, the unfortunate fact that my car is still broke and fixing her takes priority over buying plastic and finally, I'm spooling up on a new endeavor, Project Tom. It's something I'm working on with a couple of other forum members, and we're really excited about it.

Oh, right! Never too early to start planning for Dragon Con 2010! I'm planning on going, and a buddy of mine is coming too, so we'd like to find some other people in TX to carpool/convoy with to Atlanta, split room cost with and all that fun ****.

Other than that, not much to report. I'm just really getting spooled back into life in the working lane and trying to get a handle on everything again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back