Props Working Rocket Launcher Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

tankball

Well i wus looking around the forums and i find someone has unfolder the rocket launcher. so now im going to me make it and have shoot rockets :)
Lets start with the tube assembly
IMG_0024-1.jpg

tank, you more crazy than a sqqurrel with rabbies! not but seriously, this is going to be awesome!
(but you are seriously crazy, in a good way)

dude so freakin excited to see this man, this is going to be awesome!!!!!!! finish soon and when you are finished plz plz plz plz post a vid =D
good luck man

I think if you pulled this off, you would be the first to make a working rocket launcher. Best wishes man and GOOD LUCK!

i'd recommend B type motors for the rockets, i could tell you how to make a pressure sensitive warhead for them but thats a lil to illeagal, so no.....serously NO!..... it shouldn't be too hard to make it to where it shoots model rockets might even be able to fit a car battery on ur back somewhere

by the way wats the fullscale size?

Actually I have aided in building 3 rpg's so your are not alone. I would recomend using 3 motors on each rocket for the best effect, and I would also recomend not getting any paint in the barrel, as cheaper spraypaint sets fire very easily, and with a double barreled rocket launcher that would be bad, because you could have the other rocket go off.

Also, an idea for the igniter:

Dont use wire, because then the tube would have to stay connected.

Use a plate, and have the metal part attached to the rocket not attached to the launcher itself, just the rocket tube.
This will keep the tube seperate from the launcher and trigger assembly.
Then have a plate on the rocket launcher that touches the plate on the tube.

That way when the tube is rotated, the two plates will be touching, allowing you to fire the rocket currently lined up, without having the other one going off. Then to chamber the next rocket, simply rotate the tube, and the plate on the other tube will be touching the plate attached to the starter, and the last one would be disconnected.

This also means you could make two seperate rocket tubes (they are replaced upon reloading) be able to drop them in without detaching the last.

i'd recommend B type motors for the rockets, i could tell you how to make a pressure sensitive warhead for them but thats a lil to illeagal, so no.....serously NO!..... it shouldn't be too hard to make it to where it shoots model rockets might even be able to fit a car battery on ur back somewhere

by the way wats the fullscale size?
this is 1/2 slace to see if it works then i'mm make the big one, and no im not doing the warhead

lol, did I give you this idea? if you need help, just ask, because I already know how to do this, I made my own rocket launcherS yes, launcherS (Multiple launchers) all of them fire either nerf rockets, or model rockets!!

i'll let u guys see what helmit im back. its for the rocket launch.
IMG_0031-1.jpg

Yes i leasen to Beck. Plz dont bash me for that.
IMG_0030-1.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

More kitts!!
IMG_0025-1.jpg

also i got alot of rain tuesday and lake kitty kitty is back
IMG_0027-1.jpg

Helmet looks awesome, I just finished the same one :p
I'm looking forward to how the rocket lawn chair turns out :p

i finly job the ranks of ppl with iPhone!!!!!!
IMG_0034-1.jpg

yes i know the screen is whited out, but i can live with it. i'll buy a new screen and fix it
IMG_0035-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back