Would these tutorials work for my helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AoBfrost said:
Adam posted how he molded his, if you are using the same/similar stuff as he is, you'll be fine.

I watched Adams "This is not a tutorial" and he said in his post that making a 2 part mold would be better, does it really matter or can i just use his technicuè?

-Finnish

Last edited by a moderator:
Finnish_Spartan said:
I watched Adams "This is not a tutorial" and he said in his post that making a 2 part mold would be better, does it really matter or can i just use his technicuè?
He may have said it so that people are not going to blame him if their molds turn out badly. :p But if you look at the techniques used in the Smooth-On videos and his, they're identical, down to the "razorback" style of parting line.

Ral Partha said:
He may have said it so that people are not going to blame him if their molds turn out badly. :p But if you look at the techniques used in the Smooth-On videos and his, they're identical, down to the "razorback" style of parting line.

I also just want to make clear... Do i first slush around the liquid platic with the rigid shell in place? And then remove the shell and repeat the "slush around" a couple of times without the shell?

-Fin(n)ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back