Would you read this (Halo Fanfiction book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I came up with the idea of writing a fanfiction halo book, but due to armor building I had no time to work on it. Now since I'm not doing any armor for comic con and making weapons for my other cosplay I have time to work on it. All I have so far is the complete summary of the book but the book itself is slowly coming together in bits and pieces....

Halo: The Final Retreat
After the Battle of Sigma Octanus IV, Captain McCloud and the ODST's that he handpicked have been called back to Reach. Coming from different backgrounds each member of his team have a history with each other and the Captain. While on route to Reach, McCloud and his squad received new orders with a new mission and two new team members. One fresh out of boot camp to replace a fallen team member and an Oni Operative with secrets and a past she wishes she could forget. Once back on Reach during their down time each one starts to learn a little about each other. On the morning they depart having a little more knowledge of each other their mission has changed. Can they get along and let everything go before once again they drop feet first into hell, to help protect Reach?

Let me know what you think. This is one of my books I am working on and it will be a while before this book is completely done.

sounds great! cant wait till you finish the book. when do you think you'll finish it. if you do, do you plan publishing it?

sounds great! cant wait till you finish the book. when do you think you'll finish it. if you do, do you plan publishing it?

I'm not sure when it will be finished but I'm slowly getting different scenes written out and edited. I'm hoping to have it published but I have to see how things are going to go.

i have read all of the halo books but one and so far your book sounds like it could be something really great keep it up and im lookn forward to readn it when your done

Within the next couple of days I will slowly release the names and description of the main characters. So be patient since I'm working as hard as I can to get it out. Stay tune for more information of this one of a kind book. Also finally got reading glasses so it will definitely help me out writing without getting massive headaches.

well if you guys are good and if u want we may release two of the characters tonight....... so how does that sound to you all...........

Sounds really cool, dude! I am actually writing one myself as well. Maybe we could bounce drafts off each other I'll be watching this.

Ok since I have been working my butt off for the past couple of days I will list one ODST's name from the book:
Private First Class Demetri Redmond

well im trying to talk her into given what redmond lookss like if people post that they want more i can convince her to do so............

well so is thinking about it but we still need more likes lol but keep watching cuz there will be something good soon.........

This seems interesting. I've written books before (They're mostly too personal for me to feel like publishing) and it seems like you have a good storyline going on. If you need an editor or a proofer let me know and I would be happy to assist. How long do you intend the book to be, and what are your completion goals?

Right now I don't know either of those questions since as I try to write this book I also dealing with some personal issues as well. But I'm trying to get the stuff I have written so far edited to the way I like it to sound, right now its a lot of notes from me and my hubby. But I'm hoping to have a paragraph or so up within this week. So stay tune...

well we we have about 36 pages written in rough draft right now still needs alot of work since my writing is horrible so the wife has to clean it up alot for anything i come up with to help her. and we are hoping to post more maybe if you all are lucky we will post another character tonight....... let us know if u want it and we will tell.....

well we we have about 36 pages written in rough draft right now still needs alot of work since my writing is horrible so the wife has to clean it up alot for anything i come up with to help her. and we are hoping to post more maybe if you all are lucky we will post another character tonight....... let us know if u want it and we will tell.....

we can haz new character?

only if we can get atleast one more person interested lol and we will let out another but also we changed the other ones name......

Well I have been writing non-stop yesterday and today on the book. So far I have a lot of rough drafts of things to write in the book and once I'm done with all the rough drafts then I will start editing everything and hopefully get a good paragraph or two ready for you guys. So please bear with me not only I'm working on this book I am working on another book that is an original idea. But since everyone has been really cool on being interested with this story I will give you the names of the main ODST characters and the Oni Operative
ODSTS:
1. Captain Logan McCloud
2. Corporal Demetri Wyatt
3. Corporal Winston Yates
4. Corporal Riley Mercardo
5. Private First Class Jamie Redmond

ONI Operative
1. Commander Jessalyn "Kat" Sorina

I hope you guys like the names and as soon as I have some good stuff written and edited you will be the first to read it besides my hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back