Wow,it's Been A Long Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc halo3

Oh..my,it's been way too long,I'm sorry i'm being a complete ass,many of you may know me as mjolnir follower hencer username or over-ambitious.I just got my laptop back and back into armor buisness.3 months away from 405th has broke me in so many ways,i miss this community and if you will-let me back into the 405th once again,I know alot of you are thinking "WTF,don't come back in here you dead space schematic lying crook"-yes i have schmatics,no theyre not entirely complete.So yeah,good to be back,I had my laptop back in january 28 but i was really really depressed and felt crappy but i feel better again,i know this is ALOT to ask but uhh...can you de-brief me on the last 3 months-help would be appreciated.

PS.i didnt suffer another injury.YAY.

//MJOLNIR FOLLOWER/VERGIL\\|OUT>

Sherm

Jr Member
Hey, welcome back.

Today's actually the first day I logged on (to actually see whats happening.) in awhile too.

BladeSlasher

Jr Member
Welcome back to 405th sorry that your laptop broke the same thing happened to me and guess what i didnt get mine back for a whole year! talk about a wait but luckyly i can carry on becuase of the home PC (family PC)!

BladeZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.