Wtf Is This My Helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

]So a while back I was looking on bungie.net at the halo reach armor and I found this 

[attachment=16461:Jun_left.jpg]

when I first saw that pic I thought    :eek   OMGWTFBBQ!!!! IS THAT MY HELMET???!!!???    :eek ...

[attachment=16463:0511101956-00.jpg]

It makes me wonder...  

LT. Ty said:
there is a slight resemblence. yours is more angular while Jun's is more " Boxy"  IMHO

thats what I thought. But they look almost the same minus the chopped off sun visor thing :D .

but the fact that I posted my version on the forums before or right after reach was announced makes me wonder...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... I might bring it up with Bungie, but be careful if you think the blue lazer eyed monkey is scary, wait till the flaming ninjas show up at your door. :lol

(Might be worth it to ask them about it... let us know if you end up with a bag of money on your doorstep :lol)

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Hmmm... I might bring it up with Bungie, but be careful if you think the blue lazer eyed monkey is scary, wait till the flaming ninjas show up at your door. :lol

(Might be worth it to ask them about it... let us know if you end up with a bag of money on your doorstep :lol )

Cheers!

lol... I don't think the ninjas would bother me because I am their leader lol :p. I might ask but I don't think I'll be getting a bag of money any time soon. :D

seaninja951 said:
lol... I don't think the ninjas would bother me because I am their leader lol :p. I might ask but I don't think I'll be getting a bag of money any time soon. :D

Flaming ninjas! not just normal ninjas! Have you no sense man? ;) jk Hey, it might be a passing similarity, but wouldn't it be awesome to be mentioned somewhere in the credits?

Cheers!

BTW: I'm digging your greenman suit... how well do they fit? :lol (Instead of streaking at a football game for my senior year... I'd wear one of those :lol)

I wouldn't be surprised if they had most, if not all of the new helmet and armour designs at least roughed out long ago. Possibly even before Halo 3 went final.

I can see some similarities but I wouldn't go filing suit or anything just yet :pThough I know where you're coming from, I firmly believe two major companies have ripped off my designs over the years, nothing you can really do about it but it's still fun to think about the fact that you may have created something that was used in something major :D

I'm not mad or anything like that just kind of surprised that they might have used something that I created.

That helmet design is in the old art of halo 3 book as an unused perm for the game. And your helmet isn't really that close to it. Yours is more like that crossed with the scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back