Wtf Out Of Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajien2

Hey guys well I spent that last 6 hours last night to make this Arm guard thing. Well lets say it was my first one I though it turned out well tell my if you think other wise. But it is to big what can i do to make sure this does not happen again. I have blisters on my fingers :eek:

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Yep, that's too big. Scale it down. Don't know how tall you are but I'm 5'9" and mine are scaled at 30.5

tlither said:
Yep, that's too big. Scale it down. Don't know how tall you are but I'm 5'9" and mine are scaled at 30.5
Hey thanks well I am 5'10 But how do i scale down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Open the file in Pepakura, go to 2D Window (on the top of the screen), and scale is towards the bottom. Use the scale by specific value and in the box that opens, put your scale in the top one. I'd say measure from your wrist to elbow and then add about 1 cm.

tlither said:
Open the file in Pepakura, go to 2D Window (on the top of the screen), and scale is towards the bottom. Use the scale by specific value and in the box that opens, put your scale in the top one. I'd say measure from your wrist to elbow and then add about 1 cm.
Sweet thank you

HaloFreakX said:
Just btw, its the forearm piece.
:eek: thank you. I have another question i created the hand guard things. They where all around way to big What do i measure to get that right?

measure about from your knuckles, to the begining of your wrist. that should work. give or take a centimeter.

I can see your future......i see.......reading.....yes. lots of reading.....
from.....the stickies.....
long story short, slap on your resin, slap in some fiberglass cloth, slap on the bondo, slap that with sandpaper, and slap on teh paint. enough slapping for ya?

your basically gonna resin the outside, then fiberglass the inside, then use bondo to smooth it all out. Nice work so far, looks good for the first time.

(on a side note, a mod may ask you to change your avatar because it has the logo in it. I'm no mod, so I can't tell you for sure, but just wanted to give you a quick heads up ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back