Xbox 360 Account Restrictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rid3r

So, yesterday I decided to download the X-Men Origins demo off of the Game Marketplace. But, when I tried to download it a message popped up telling me that the content was restricted by my account settings.

So, I made sure in the Family Settings that the restriction was at All Games, and tried it again.

Of course it didn't work, the same thing appeared again. So I was going to change the Xbox Live Downloadable Content settings, but there's only one, which allows/doesn't allow content to be downloaded. That was already set to Allowed.

So does anyone know what's going on here? Is it a common problem with an easy, obvious fix?

do you have gold membership or silver.
they have changed it to where only gold members can dowload stuff and silver member are left out now i dont know why they would do it but

Ok, this happened to me, no matter what family settings you have on, if your account says you are under 18, then you cannot download it.

What I did is just make another account with it saying I was 18, you don't need gold or anything, because when you download anything, it's available for all accounts on the particular 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back