xbox live

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey has people here bein getting dissconnected from live lately literly right before i posted this topic i got disconected i was playing c0d4 matchmaking and next thing you know you know on the right top or middle bottom it said (DISCONNECTED FROM LIVE) this has being happining to me before and after christmas.......

Spartansoldier6 said:
hey has people here bein getting dissconnected from live lately literly right before i posted this topic i got disconected i was playing c0d4 matchmaking and next thing you know you know on the right top or middle bottom it said (DISCONNECTED FROM LIVE) this has being happining to me before and after christmas.......

Yeah halo 3 keep's messing up when i party up, The dashbord doesent work, Also i cant connect to matches on cod4, or it takes ages.

Last edited by a moderator:
there was that thing like a week ago where you couldn't join COD 4 matches or couldn't play and it had that downloading game settings message. maybe all the microsoft employees are all drunk and messing around with the servers after new year parties lol =]. but yes i have disconnected aswell at some points.

All the gamertags that are being created now a days is exceeding the server limit at Microsoft.

It's like 5 people in one room using one server. And they're all DL stuff at the same time. You know what happens...

i think its just all the people who have more than one live account and never use it, which then fills the servers or whatever. thats just my opinion, ive had the same account for 2 years now, i don't see why people need more than one.

I think it's with all the new xbox360's bought over the holidays and the people getting live accounts for them. Just yesterday I spent a half hour in the matchmaking lobby connecting to a game :/
I never take any more than 30 seconds. It might also be all the people making new Windows Live accounts and getting the free 2 day Xbox Live code.

And I've read in the Wii news that Microsoft is giving Xbox Live users a free xbox live arcade game to make up for poor connection over the holidays, but they haven't said which titles or when they're going to do it.

CrAzY CH13F said:
i think its just all the people who have more than one live account and never use it, which then fills the servers or whatever. thats just my opinion, ive had the same account for 2 years now, i don't see why people need more than one.

They need more than one because sometimes they have guests but they don't want the stupid guest tag on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think thats quite bad im paying like $80 a year for live, but people with ps3's get the internet for free and they dont have problems :mad: SORT IT OUT M$. XBL still rock's though!

There have been server problems over at M$ lately due to people getting LIVE over the holidays. Everyone's been having problems. I've had really bad problems on Halo 3 and CoD4.

M$ did say that they were going to give away a free full version Xbox Live Arcade game to help compensate. They haven't said which one, or if you get to choose though. They said that they would do this within a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back