XCOM 2 - Advent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisasterRus

Hello again)) Recently I posted a thread with the question about models or templates of advent soldiers and etc.
AND FINALLY!!! I found it, if any one need a model I post a link here -> (PC / Computer - XCOM 2 - The Models Resource)
But still you need to change the model for 3D print\pepakura and etc.

P.S. Maybe later I add a prepared for craft files here. I dunno

oh ye. for now if you open a model for example in 3D paint it will be like a 50mm.

So if anyone work with 3d modeling or pepakura designer I will accept any kind of help with that)

Last edited:
So I start to build this. Its the biggest pepakura model I made ever. 38 sheet of paper!I decide to start with a handle so I can check the size. Cuz I unfold this model by myself and was worried it was too small or too bigBut it was alright size)))
After a first half of a day of crafting I get this result

PKKs1db-6ZU.jpg

On the second day I decide to made a buttstock and then go forward. I spend whole day and even didn't realized how much time passed:eek::eek:
This a second day result

4TEIioFyYqE.jpg

On the third day I almost made my way to the "barrel section" of a gun and I just realized how massive and nice it will be in the end!!
The result of day 3

MkCwenXNa5g.jpg

And its like only 1/3 of a gun :D
I decide I will be making a Stun Lancer, but stun baton 100% will be 3D printed and I try my best to made a "teeth" movable like in game
76cf2423273bc5f94dd85530938d657f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back